Indian Law Institute 2011
Indian Law Institute has invited application form for following postgraduate law degree admission in 2012 through Common Admission Test. Indian Law Institute 2012 admission application form is also available on Indian Law Institute (ILI) official website.
Selection Process – Common Admission Test 2012 Merit List
Structure and Syllabus for ILI CAT LLM:
The question paper of the examination will have objective and subjective pattern and the entrance test is divided into three following parts:
It is an objective paper which has 30 questions with 30 marks. The question will be based on the following subjects:
The question paper will have 60 questions and the question paper will be based on the following topics:
Law of Limitation
Public International Law
Partnership and Sale of Goods Act
Law of Torts
Part III is a subjective paper and candidates need to answer the questions with in 150 words. The following areas will be covered in the exam.
Contract, Partnership and Sale of Goods Act
For applying for this exam, candidates must have 50% marks in the LLB examination recognized by the Bar council of India. Candidates, who have done Law degree from the foreign university, can also apply for the examination. The final year students of LLB program are also eligible for the exam but they have to submit their mark sheet and original certificate at the time of the admission.
Important Dates (Tentative):
Application forms will be available from the: first week of May, 2012
Last date for submission of completed form: second week of June, 2012
Date of CAT exam: 3rd week of June, 2012
Results will be announced at the: end of the month of June, 2012
Viva Voce: second week of July, 2012
The exam will be held at The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
Only The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi accepts score card of ILI CAT LLM exam.
Reference Books for preparation of ILI CAT LLM:
Common Law Admission Test CLAT (Guide) by Rph Editorial Board
Study Package for CLAT & LLM Entrance Examinations by AP Bhardwaj
Comprehensive Book of English Grammer by Dr. B. B. Jain
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning For The CLAT By A. P. Bhardwaj
LLM entrance exam guide by Asian books private ltd
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning by Panel of Experts
Practise Papers for CLAT Common Law Admission Test by Gaurav Mehta
Common Law Admission Test by Lal and Mishra
Common Law Admission Test by HemaRaman
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Guide By Rph Editorial Board
Practice Test Papers for CLAT By Gaurav Mehta
CLAT by Mazumdar Rituparna
Guide to Common Law Admission Test By Hema Raman
Study Package for CLAT and LLM Entrance Examination By Bharadwaj (Tata Mcgraw Hill)
Coaching Centers for ILI CAT LLM:
National Institutes of Advanced Learning
Rachna A C A of Career Education
Ambition Law Academy
M.S. Coaching Center- Chennai
Jamboree Education Pvt. Ltd
Piyush Law Academy
Indian Law Institute
Bhagwan Dass Road,
New Delhi – 110 001
Written by StudyChaCha
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...