Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Admit Card 2011
Founded in 1928 as a Company, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), once famous as The Indian Institute of Bankers (IIB), is a professional body of banks, financial institutions and their employees in India. IIBF is a ‘Distance Learning’ Institute. In order that the candidates who appear for the examinations get adequate education/knowledge inputs, the Institute extends individual educational services. The Mission of the Institute is to develop professionally qualified and competent bankers and finance professionals mainly by a procedure of education, training, examinations, consultancy/counseling and continuing professional development programs. The admit card for exam in Indian Institute of Banking and finance will be sent to the candidates by courier as well the candidates can get the admit card from the official website.
Certificate in Continuing Professional Development
Examinations for BPO/IT Companies
Examination Schedule/Application forms/Rules & Syllabus
The admit card for the following IT examinations can be downloaded from the official website.
Functions of Bank
Basics of Banking
Basics of Banking(CSC)
Functions of Bank(CSC)
You can download the admit card by using registration number or café ID. Then select the name of the program and enter your registration number and click on submit button.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE
Commercial – II
Tower-I, 2nd & 3rd Floor
MUMBAI – 400 070
Written by StudyChaCha
- YCCE Cut OffCan you provide me the Engineering cutoff of YCCE or Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering as I want to check my position? […]
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology ReputationCan you tell me if Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is a reputed Institute in India or nor as I want to sure about it before taking... […]
- Courses after B.E ECECan you list me the short term course which I can do after completing B.E ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in India? […]
- Date of Bank FormsCan you tell me about the date of issue of Probationary Officer (PO) forms in State Bank of India (SBI)? […]
- Syllabus JNU Entrance Exams for MSc BiotechCan you provide me the syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Entrance Exams for MSc Biotech? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do