Junior Commission Officer (Catering) Entrance Examination 2012
The Indian Army was 15 Aug 1947 and it is the land based branch and the biggest component of the Indian Armed Forces. Its chief target is to control the national security and defense of the Republic of India from external hostility and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
Procedure for Indian Army JCO Catering Exams Recruitment
Checking of Documents.
Physical Fitness Test.
Preparation of Merit List.
Enrollment and Dispatch of selected candidates in order of merit to Center
Nationality: Unmarried male Indian citizens.
Age: 21-27 Years
Educational Qualifications: candidate must passed 10+2 with science and one Year cookery diploma/certificate from a recognized Food Craft Institute.
Western Himalayan Region: 166 hight Weight 48 kg Chest 77cms
Eastern Himalayan Region: 160 Hight Weight 48 kg Chest 77cms
Western Plain Region: 170 Hight Weight 50 kg Chest 77cms
Eastern Plain Region: 169 Hight Weight 50 kg Chest 77 cms
Indian Army JCO Catering Written Exams Pattern:
Indian Army JCO Catering Written Exams paper generally comprises of questions on IQ, Numerical ability, general knowledge and current affairs.
Duration of papers is 60 minutes.
Total marks 100
Pass Marks 32
Ministry of Defence
Indian Armed Forces
Written by StudyChaCha
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- MGSU BCA FINAL YEAR SYLLABUSDera Sir Please sand me Maharaja Ganga Singh University Bikaner BCA Final Year Syllabus. I have searched all the way on Internet and the... […]
- M.Tech 1-2 DECS Previous papers...could any one please send the M.tech 1-2 previous papers to firstname.lastname@example.org.. Thank you, Surya […]
- Re-registration in class IX in case of failed/ repeated students.please send information regarding re-registration in class IX in case of failed/ repeated students. […]
- fundamental of design nd manufacturing,what are the tools for information and technology? […]
- SET exam HPWhat is the exact date of h.p. set exam for 2015-2015. thankyou. […]
- Admission in M.Com Part -1 at Kalina UniversityI want admission in M.Com Part -1 at Kalina University, i want last date and fees for admission […]
- Soft copy of BSC MagazineHi, I want a soft copy of BSC Magazine. Where can I download it from? […]
- Results of tybsc chemistryThere is any notice from mumbai university that tybsc chemistry student or all tybsc students will get 2015 semester result based on all previous... […]
- Cut Off Marks In Obc In UP PCShello gys... can you tell me that what is the cut off marks in obc in up pcs lower subordinate pre exam 2013? and one last. Is the any negative... […]
- Books for IOF non-tec postsir can you tell me books for IOF non-tec post plzz […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do