IIT Kanpur M Tech
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur accomplishes original research of implication and technology development at the cutting edge. The intention of the Institute is to provide meaningful education, to conduct original research of the highest standard and to provide leadership in technological introduction for the industrial development of the country. IIT Kanpur has been striving to develop itself into an institution of excellence in education and research in consonance with the contemporary and future needs of India.
The candidate should have secured a minimum of 55 percent marks or a CPI of 5.5 in the qualifying examination. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Science. The applicant must have a sufficient background in Computer Science to complete the degree requirements with reasonable performance.
The candidates are invited to the written test and interview on the basis of their performance in GATE. The admission process for those candidates invited to the written test and interview is purely based on their performance in test and interview. GATE score is not considered for admission beyond issuing a call for test/interview.
The IIT Kanpur offers M.Tceh in the following subjects:
Biological Sciences & Bio-Engineering,
Computer Science & Engineering,
Environmental Engineering & Management,
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering,
Industrial & Management Engineering,
Nuclear Engineering and Technology,
The institute invited application form for admission in various programs including M.Tech for session 2012 and the last date for receipt of completed application form is April 16, 2012. For detailed information about it, visit the following link:
Uttar Pradesh 208016,
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...