IES ISS Exam 2012
IES/ ISS Exam, 2011 is carried on through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to recruit Grade IV officers for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and Indian Economic Service (IES). Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invites application form for following post recruitment on 2011 through IES/ ISS Exam, 2011 and interview Merit List. Interested candidate may also get information about IES/ ISS Exam, 2011 application forms, eligibility, how to apply and selection process related online on Union Public Service Commission official website. Union Public Service Commission is a part of Indian Government.
Date of Notification – 30th July 2011
Post Name –
Indian Economic Service
Indian Statistical Service
Number of Post – Check official website
Age Limit – Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 30 Years as 1st Jan, 2011
Pay Scale – Check official website
Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview Merit List
Application Form – Union Public Service Commission official website
Application Fee – Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty only)
Release Date for Receipt of Applications:18th aug 2012
Last date for receipt of applications: Monday, 17th sep, 2012
Date of examination: Saturday, 1st Dec, 2012
Educational Eligibility – For Indian Economic Service: candidate must have Post graduate degree from a recognized university in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics.
For Indian Statistical Service: Candidate must have Post grade degree from an Indian university in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
Examination Center – Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Shimla, Shillong, Dispur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Patna, Cuttack, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Allahabad, Bhopal, Jammu, Lucknow and Chandigarh
IES/ISS 2012 Paper Pattern:
IES/ISS is divided into 2 sections. In Section one there will be written examination and section two have interview for personality test. Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service examination will have 1000 marks each.
Difference between ISS and IES:
ISS exam is Indian Statistical Service Examination whereas IES based on Engineering Service examination.
The IES exam is conducted for recruiting the qualified engineering graduates and postgraduates in Science from technical backgrounds whereas ISS exam is conducted for the recruitment of Statistical or related fields of Masters’ degree holders.
Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi – 110069
Written by StudyChaCha
Discussion related to IES ISS Exam on Forum
Eligible for IES Indian Economic services exam 2011?
Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET)
- Management scopei want to know.. whats the scope of Health Care Management in Govt sector. If so ..any age limit? Prsently serving In Defence.
- Executive program from ISB Hyderabad MBAHello Friend myself Vijendra brother I want the details of MBA Executive program of ISB Hyderabad, so provide me the details?
- BA Entrance Exam FreeCan you tell me about the fee for applying for B.A. (Hons) entrance exam in Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET)?
- In Gate Score ValidityI would like to know how long the GATE scores are valid for from this year I.e. 2015, I heard the validity has been increased?
- UGC NET after MBAI am kuldeep and I had clear my MBA degree and want top give NET exam so please tell me that am I eligible for UGC net exam?
- Corporation Bank Nirman ViharI am the customer of Corporate Bank Now I am shifted in Nirmal Vihar Delhi provide me the the Address of the Branch near Nirmal Vihar?
- Xavier University SAT RequirementsI wanted to get Admission in Xavier University? Provide me details of the SAT and GPA score criteria and also provide me the details of Admission...
- IIT Kharagpur StudentsWho is the Dean of Student Affairs of IIT or Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur? Also list me the names of the Director and Deputy Director of...
- Masters Of Public Health CanadaHey buddy Husian want to know that is Alberta University is in Canada if yes can you please get some information about the Master’s of Public Heath...
- BA or BA.LLB which is betterHello Sir , After 12th I want to Do B.A. , But I have little Confusion that From Both BA Journalism or BA.LLB Course which is better , So Will you...
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11