IES ISS Exam 2012
IES/ ISS Exam, 2011 is carried on through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to recruit Grade IV officers for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and Indian Economic Service (IES). Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invites application form for following post recruitment on 2011 through IES/ ISS Exam, 2011 and interview Merit List. Interested candidate may also get information about IES/ ISS Exam, 2011 application forms, eligibility, how to apply and selection process related online on Union Public Service Commission official website. Union Public Service Commission is a part of Indian Government.
Date of Notification – 30th July 2011
Post Name –
Indian Economic Service
Indian Statistical Service
Number of Post – Check official website
Age Limit – Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 30 Years as 1st Jan, 2011
Pay Scale – Check official website
Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview Merit List
Application Form – Union Public Service Commission official website
Application Fee – Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty only)
Release Date for Receipt of Applications:18th aug 2012
Last date for receipt of applications: Monday, 17th sep, 2012
Date of examination: Saturday, 1st Dec, 2012
Educational Eligibility – For Indian Economic Service: candidate must have Post graduate degree from a recognized university in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics.
For Indian Statistical Service: Candidate must have Post grade degree from an Indian university in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
Examination Center – Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Shimla, Shillong, Dispur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Patna, Cuttack, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Allahabad, Bhopal, Jammu, Lucknow and Chandigarh
IES/ISS 2012 Paper Pattern:
IES/ISS is divided into 2 sections. In Section one there will be written examination and section two have interview for personality test. Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service examination will have 1000 marks each.
Difference between ISS and IES:
ISS exam is Indian Statistical Service Examination whereas IES based on Engineering Service examination.
The IES exam is conducted for recruiting the qualified engineering graduates and postgraduates in Science from technical backgrounds whereas ISS exam is conducted for the recruitment of Statistical or related fields of Masters’ degree holders.
Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi – 110069
Written by StudyChaCha
Discussion related to IES ISS Exam on Forum
Eligible for IES Indian Economic services exam 2011?
Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET)
- Planning Exam QueHello sir, I am preparing for SSC (CGL) exam and I want to crack the exam so please tell me the planning and tips for the exam.????
- ONGC admit cardI have applied for the vacancies for meritorious SC/ST students in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited and now I am waiting for the admit card so...
- Sri Venkateswara University engineering syllabusI want to get admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and for that I want to get the syllabus so can you...
- Rizal Technological University (RTU) tuition feeI want to get admission in Rizal Technological University and for that I want to get the details about the tution fees of Rizal Technological...
- Indian Overseas Bank PO Cut OffHello sir I am Rachit and I am preparing for the PO exam of Indian Overseas Bank so can you please tell me the cut-off required for qualifying this...
- RRB Bangalore OrgHello sir I am Vaibhav and I want to know is there any recruitment released by RRB Bangalore Organisation in the month of Sept 2015???
- RRB Ranchi Steno Admit CardHello sir I am Gaurav and I want to know how can I download the admit card of Stenographer post of RRB Ranchi from net???
- GMAT Attempts in A YearHow many times a candidate can appear in GMAT exam in a year ? also please provide here GMAT exam pattern as I am looking here for the same ?
- Barkatullah University Part Time MBAIs Barkatullah University offers Part Time MBA program? If yes give specializations list in which Part time MBA program offered by university?
- Oregon Pacific University PharmacyHey I want to take admission in Oregon Pacific University for PharmCAS degree.so can you tell me about the dates and fee detail for this program of...
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11