IES ISS Exam 2012
IES/ ISS Exam, 2011 is carried on through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to recruit Grade IV officers for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and Indian Economic Service (IES). Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invites application form for following post recruitment on 2011 through IES/ ISS Exam, 2011 and interview Merit List. Interested candidate may also get information about IES/ ISS Exam, 2011 application forms, eligibility, how to apply and selection process related online on Union Public Service Commission official website. Union Public Service Commission is a part of Indian Government.
Date of Notification – 30th July 2011
Post Name –
Indian Economic Service
Indian Statistical Service
Number of Post – Check official website
Age Limit – Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 30 Years as 1st Jan, 2011
Pay Scale – Check official website
Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview Merit List
Application Form – Union Public Service Commission official website
Application Fee – Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty only)
Release Date for Receipt of Applications:18th aug 2012
Last date for receipt of applications: Monday, 17th sep, 2012
Date of examination: Saturday, 1st Dec, 2012
Educational Eligibility – For Indian Economic Service: candidate must have Post graduate degree from a recognized university in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics.
For Indian Statistical Service: Candidate must have Post grade degree from an Indian university in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
Examination Center – Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Shimla, Shillong, Dispur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Patna, Cuttack, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Allahabad, Bhopal, Jammu, Lucknow and Chandigarh
IES/ISS 2012 Paper Pattern:
IES/ISS is divided into 2 sections. In Section one there will be written examination and section two have interview for personality test. Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service examination will have 1000 marks each.
Difference between ISS and IES:
ISS exam is Indian Statistical Service Examination whereas IES based on Engineering Service examination.
The IES exam is conducted for recruiting the qualified engineering graduates and postgraduates in Science from technical backgrounds whereas ISS exam is conducted for the recruitment of Statistical or related fields of Masters’ degree holders.
Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi – 110069
Written by StudyChaCha
Discussion related to IES ISS Exam on Forum
Eligible for IES Indian Economic services exam 2011?
Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET)
- Free Online Test Series For IBPS Specialist OfficerI want to prepare for the IBPS Specialist Officer post so I ned some Test Series to prepare for so can you please provide me some good books with the... […]
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce JamnagarHey I need the address for the Oriental Bank Of Commerce Jamnagar so if you have the complete address can you please provide me as I need to do some... […]
- Hindi Assistant In DRDOI want to apply for the DRDO Hindi Assistant jobs I so can you please tell me the exam pattern and syllabus for the same ?? […]
- AICTE EIILM UniversityI want to take admission in the EIILM (Eastern Institute For Integrated Learning In Management) University so can you please tell me that is it AICTE... […]
- Jane IrdaHey I want to have some beauty service from the Jane Irda soc an you please tell me the services offered and he contact details?? […]
- When Will Be ISRO Assistant InterviewHey I want to know that when will the Centralised Recruitment Assistant Interview for the ISRO will be done for the ISRO so can you please tell me... […]
- First Indian Satellite Launched By ISROHi I have keen interest in the space so I want to know that which was the first Indian Satellite launched by ISRO so can you please tell me the same […]
- State Bank Of Hyderabad AiroliHey I need the address for the State Bank Of Hyderabad Airoli sector 8 branch so can you please provide me the complete address for the same […]
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank UBGB ResultHi I want to know that how can I see the latest results for the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank UBGB so can you please tell me the detail for the same […]
- MIDC Boisar MapHey I want to know that how the boisar is coneected to the MIDC and also please give me the Map of Boisar?? […]
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...