Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) 2012
The Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development is one of the independent and most famous institutes under control the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. It aims are to grow and utilize the rich bioresources of the Northeastern Part of the area by the application of modern tools of biology and biotechnology.
There are for following post The Institute of Bio-resources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) published recruitment notification:
M. Sc Microbiology / Microbial Biotechnology / Life sciences/ Botany with specialization of Biotechnology /Microbiolog Biotechnology, Soil Microbiology, Microbial Genetics, Agricultural Microbiology, Life
Experience: Working experience in Bioinformatics tools and applications.
Scale of pay: Rs. 8000-275-13500
Age limit: 35
No. of Post: 3
M.Sc Medical Microbiology / Microbiology /Analytical Chemistry / Medical Biochemistry / Biochemistry / Organic Chemistry/ M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Natural Product Chemistry
Work experiance: Working experience in the field of Bioinformatics for database preparation in biodiversity.
Scale of pay: Rs. 5500-175-9000
Age limit: 35
No. of Post: 4
Post: Field Assistant
B.Sc. Agri, B.Sc. Agronomy, B.Sc. Botany, B.Sc. Microbiology
No. of Post: 1
Last date to apply for this post is 4 April 2012
Advertisement for job in 2012 is here The Institute of Bio-resources and Sustainable Development Recruitment
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development,
Takyelpat Institutional Area,
Written by StudyChaCha
- Alberta MBA FeesWould you please give here fees structure for full time MBA program of Alberta School of Business of University of Alberta ?
- ICET Coaching Centers In DilsukhnagarWould you please provide here list of the Coaching Centers in Dilsukhnagar for ICET(integrated common Entrance test) ?
- Stock Price of Union Bank of IndiaI want to know about the stock price of Union Bank of India .Would you please give here Stock Price of Union Bank of India ?
- Indian Institute of Technology Chennai SBI IFSC CodeCan you please give here IFSC Code of Indian Institute of Technology Chennai (IIT Madras) branch of SBI ?
- Sherman Oaks Bank of AmericaCan you please give here detail about the open hours of Sherman Oaks financial center of Bank of America?
- JNTU School of Planning and Architecture Hyderabad Official WebsiteWill you please give here web address of Official website of JNTU School of Planning and Architecture Hyderabad?
- IIIT Bangalore TendersCould you please give here info about the available tender notices of International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) ?
- ICET Muslim Minority Rank ListWill you please give here rank list of TS ICET examination for Muslim Minority category candidates ?
- MBA JD Programs OnlineWould you please give here detail about the Online MBA JD Dual degree program of John F. Kennedy University ?
- CRPF SI Gross SalaryHey , will you please tell how much is the gross salary for Sub Inspector (SI) post in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF ) ?
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...