FS CET: Finishing Schools Common Entrance Test 2012
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) was set up on 20th May, 1988 by an Act (No. 16 of 1988) of the State General assembly to advise the Government. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is the 1st of its kind in the Nation, launch as per the recommendations of the National Education Policy 1986, is primarily a organizing and liaisoning body joint the University Grants Commission, the State Government and the Universities.
Courses Name – Post graduate diploma in financial services
Post graduate diploma in Medical transcription
Post graduate diploma in Tourism and Hospitality
Certificate course in Anchoring and Radio & Television
Post graduate diploma in banking and insurance,
Duration – One Year
Mode – Full Time
Application Forms – A.P. State Council of Higher Education official website
Admission Process – Finishing Schools Common Entrance Test 2011 Merit List
Age Limit – 35 years
Admission Eligibility – Candidate looking for admission into the Post graduate diploma courses should be undergraduate degree from any recognized university with 50% marks in the eligible examination (5% relaxation for SC/ST). Examinees seeking admission into certificate courses must have passed 12th or its equal with 50% marks (5% relaxation to SC/ST).
Important Date FS CET: Finishing Schools Common Entrance Test
Last Date of sale and receipt of applications – 1st week of April, 2011
Date of FS CET 2011 Entrance Test – 2nd week of May, 2011
FSCET is conducted for admission into various programs of various universities.
-Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Insurance (offered at Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Telangana University, Kakatiya University,)
-Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Services (offered at Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU), Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Yogi Vemana University (YVU), Andhra University (AU), Kakatiya University (KU), Sri Venkateswara University (SVU))
-Certificate Course in Retail (offered at Kakatiya University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Dravidian University, Andhra University)
-Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality (offered at Dravidian University (DU), Yogi Vemana University, Adi Kavi Nannaya University(ADNU), Sri Venkateswara University, Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU))
-Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Transcription (offered at Telangana University (TU), Osmania University (OU), Andhra University, Kakatiya University, Sri Venkateswara University)
A.P. State Council of Higher Education
1st floor, JNTU Masab Tank Campus,
Mahaveer Marg, Opp. Mahaveer Hospital
Hyderabad – 500 028
Written by StudyChaCha
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Chandigarh AddressWhen was the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Chandigarh established, can you here provide me proper address of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Chandigarh? […]
- Physical Education Colleges in GujaratSir, I want to do Bachelor of Physical Education course from Gujarat so please provide me some good institutes for this program in Gujarat […]
- Eligibility Admission ITISir, I am looking for admission in ITI Gurgaon, please provide me admission eligibility for it. […]
- Boston Cheap CollegesSir, I am here searching cheap colleges in Boston, can you here provide me right information? […]
- Best Colleges in UttarakhandI want to take admission in Uttarakhand so I ma searching some best Colleges in Uttarakhand, can you here provide me required information here. […]
- Address of Chirec Public School HyderabadWhere is the Chirec Public School Hyderabad located? Please provide me proper address of this school. […]
- Horticulture Correspondence Courses in IndiaWhich are the Horticulture Correspondence Courses offered by Institute of Plantation & Horticulture Management, please give me right information here. […]
- Application Deadlines for Canadian CollegesHey, I am looking here for the top Canadian colleges and admission deadlines of Centennial College, please give me right information here […]
- List of all MBA Colleges in GurgaonI am searching the list of MBA colleges in Gurgaon, will you here please provide me required information? […]
- RFK Pilot SchoolsWhich are the RFK Pilot Schools of RFK Community Schools District? Please provide me right information here. […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do