Dy Patil Institute of Management Studies
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies is situated in Pune, Maharashtra. The college started running in 2004. It is affiliated to University of Pune and sanctioned by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, and New Delhi. Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies is an integral part of Dr. D. Y. Patil Pratishthan, which is a charitable trust. The institute carries on course in the area of management studies at the postgraduate level – Master of Business Administration. It is a two-year full time program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Marketing Management (MMM)
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
Human Resource Management (HR)
Systems Management (IT)
Duration: 2 years (Full Time)
Eligibility and Procedure: As per Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) norms
A) For the 1st year students of the Academic Year 2011-12,
Tuition Fees: Rs. 90,909 /-
Development Fees: Rs. 9,091/-
Total Fees: Rs. 1, 00,000 /- (approved by Shikshan Shulka Samiti)
B) For the 2nd year students of the Academic Year 2011-12,
Tuition Fee: Rs 83,000.00
Development Fee: Rs 5,810.00
Total Fees: Rs 88,810.00 /-
Admission is based on entrance test, personal interview & GD
Computer and internet facilities
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies
Sec 29, Behind Akurdi Railway Station
Pune – 411 044
Written by StudyChaCha
- Syllabus Of B.Com 2nd Year CCS UniversityWill you please help me here to get the BCOM 2nd year syllabus issued by Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
- Www.Cambridge Engineering College PunjabHello sir my brother wants to get admission in Cambridge Engineering College Punjab for engineering. Is there any one can provide me contact detail...
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Combined Graduate Level ExamHello sir is there any one can provide me detail for the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Combined Graduate Level Exam?
- RPS IU STAFFHello sir, is there any one can provide me detail of staff in RPS IU? Please give me staff directory of RPS IU?
- Jadavpur University M Tech FeeHello sir will you please provide me detail of fee structure of Jadavpur University for M.Tech admission. How much amount as a Fee is provided by...
- HPCL Cutoff For GateHello sir is there any one can provide me required cut off for HPCL Cutoff For Gate? How to get detail of HPCL Cutoff For Gate?
- Mba 2nd Sem Result Bu BhopalHello sir will you please tell me how to obtain a result of MBA 2nd sem from BU Bhopal? Is there any one can provide me result of MBA 2nd sem from BU...
- Punjab National Bank BSR Code LudhianaHello sir, will you please provide me BSR code of Punjab National Bank for Ludhiana branch? How to get Punjab National Bank BSR Code Ludhiana?
- Job Vacancy In Manipal UniversityHello sir after my graduation I’m searching a job in Manipal university. will you please provide me detail or job vacancy in Manipal University?
- Galgotia University HrHello sir, do you have know the name of HR of Galgotia University? Please provide me name of HR of Galgotia University?
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...