DMER stands for Director Medical Education and Research is the competent authority for Common Entrance Test for admission to Health Science program. DMER (Directorate of Medical Education and Research) supervises the functioning of forty-two institutions including Medical and Dental Colleges, Teaching Hospitals and Health Units below its purview in order to accomplish optimum academic standards. Promotion of research in institutions is promotes.
DMER (Directorate of Medical Education and Research) conducted following entrance examination
Latest news about the DMER Mumbai:
1. The DMER has issued notification for PGM-CET 2012 – Physically Handicapped (PH).
2. The DMER has published Selection List of PGM-CET 2012 – (Round 1)
3. PGM-CET-2012 – Schedule For Preference Form Filling & Counselling Process
Notification – PGM-PGD-CET-2012 – Schedule for Physical Handicapped Candidates Medical Board
4. The DMER has published notification of MHT-CET-2012 for admission in engineering, pharmacy and medical courses.
Here are the important dates of MHT-CET- 2012 exam:
1. Sale of information brochure and application forms
(Through Jr. College/High School/Divisional Authority) – from 19/03/2012 to 31/03/2012
2. Last date of submission of application forms to Principal of Jr.
College/School /Divisional Authority – 31/03/2012
3. Last date to receive admit card – 03/05/2012
4. Date of Examination – 10/05/2012 (Thursday)
5. Centre of Examination As shown in Admit Card
Directorate Of Medical Education & Research
Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building,
St. George’s Hospital Compound,
Near V.T., Mumbai – 400 001
Written by StudyChaCha