Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra was set up on 1st May 1970. It monitors the operating of forty-two institutions letting in Medical and Dental Colleges, Teaching Hospitals and Health Units under its horizon in order to achieve optimum academic standards. Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra provides undergraduate degree programs admission on 2011 and it admission application form will also be available online on Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra official website.
Courses Name – Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences, Engineering and Pharmacy
Duration – Four Years
Mode – Full Time or Part Time
Selection Process – MHT-CET-2012 Merit List
Application Form – Directorate of Medical Education & Research Maharashtra official website
Available Application Form – March 2012 (Tentatively)
Last Date for Submitted Date of Application Forms – Mar, 2011 (Tentatively)
Examination Date – May, 2011 (Tentatively)
Admission Eligibility – Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra 2011 MHT-CET examination admission eligibility candidate should have 12th passed with 50% Marks from any recognized University or Board.
Directorate of Medical Education & Research
CET Cell, Opp. Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building,
St. George’s Hospital Campus,
Mumbai – 400 001
I have the notification for following, click and see the notification.
DMER PGM CET 2012 Information Brochure
MHT CET 2012 Medical Brochure
Written by StudyChaCha
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- Indian Institute Of Technology MumbaiI want to know about the list of facilities and programmes offered by IIT Bombay . Will you please provide it? […]
- BCA Institutes In JaipurCan you please provide the list of BCA colleges in Jaipur? […]
- BGS Public School Uttarahalli BangaloreCan you provide the detailed information about the BGS National Public School, Bangalore? […]
- How Is Ansal Institute Of Technology GurgaonI want to know about the list of facilities and courses offered by the Ansal Institute of Technology ? […]
- SOL Admission FormsWill you please provide the application form of the School Of Open Learning of Delhi University? […]
- HM Institute In KolkataHow many Hotel Management colleges are there in Kolkata? […]
- Boarding School In KotaCan you please provide the list of CBSE schools in Kota , Rajasthan? […]
- Mumbai University Tybcom TimetableI am looking for the third year B.COM exam timetable of Mumbai University .Will you please provide it ? […]
- Good Colleges To Go To For Software EngineeringCan you please provide the list of top 50 colleges in India which offers engineering in Computer Science stream? […]
- Jaipur B SchoolsWill you please provide the list of Business schools in Jaipur? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do