2014-2015 StudyChaCha

Exams>MPSC Question Paper
kamlesh93 01:31 PM January 22nd, 2012
I have applied for the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims exam but I am unable to do the preparation of the exam because I don’t have idea about the paper pattern of the exam so I want old question papers of the exam.
Sumit Bhardwaj 07:32 PM February 6th, 2012
You were having some confusion regarding the MPSC paper pattern. I am giving you the syllabus of this examination.

6 Compulsary papers;
English (100 Marks)
Marathi (100 Marks)
General Studies Paper I (150 Marks)
General Studies Paper II (150 Marks)
General Studies Paper III (150 Marks)
General Studies Paper IV (150 Marks)

For 2 wrong answers, 1 mark will be cut in General Studies Papers.
vijay kumar kale 07:13 PM March 22nd, 2012
I have applied for the MPSC State Services (Rajyaseva) Exam 2012 and doing preparation of the exam so I want GK question paper set in Marathi language. Please give me the papers or provide me any website from where I can download the papers.
chhaya mahale 08:04 PM April 24th, 2012
kindly provide syllabus -subject wise weightage in Maharashtra Forest services Preliminary Examination
chhaya mahale 08:06 PM April 24th, 2012
kindly provide question paper for Maharashtra Forest services Preliminary Examination
intorplop 05:09 PM April 25th, 2012
Hi guys I have applied for MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims exam, so at present time I want model question paper for preparation of this exam, so buddy can you tell me from where can I obtain model question paper of MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims exam?
VINAY.KHAAS 07:41 PM April 28th, 2012
Here I am searching for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Clerk question paper so please can you give me the question paper and tell me from where can I download the question paper of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Clerk?
dr smita suresh 11:18 AM April 29th, 2012
I am preparing for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission exam but I have no idea about the Question papers of Maharashtra Public Service Commission so please can you give me the papers and tell me from where I can download the Question Paper with Answer PDF?
nilkanth mahajan 10:14 PM May 18th, 2012
I have applied the Rajaseva pre exam but no idea in detailes exam case or any . im requiested and any detailes inform me.
Thank you.
pravin29jatala 03:52 PM July 23rd, 2012
I am preparing for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission exam but I have no idea about the Question papers of Maharashtra Public Service Commission so please can you give me the papers and apply posses for from fil up tell me from where I can download the Question Paper with Answer PDF?
dipakrt46 06:23 PM August 1st, 2012
I am post graduate in Chemistry, working professional and I want to start MPSC preparation, from where I should start.
dileep jadhav 11:51 AM September 24th, 2012
i have question paper set in marathi
SAURABH ALWADKAR 10:00 AM November 23rd, 2012
I have sample questation paper of mpsc exam in english
Unregistered 02:55 PM January 5th, 2013
Nice Information About Subjects of mpsc exam
Bhagyashree Pawar 08:04 PM January 7th, 2013
I want to start MPSC preparation, from where I should start.
I have question paper set in marathi
Unregistered 01:56 PM July 3rd, 2013
Here I am looking for the syllabus and question paper of MPSC State Services Main Examination. Can you please share with me same??
GaganD 03:11 PM July 6th, 2013
Here I am sharing the syllabus and question paper of MPSC State Services Main Examination

Rest of the syllabus is attaché din below file which is free of cost for you

Here I am uploading the MPSC State Services Main Examination Question paper for you

Originally Posted by Unregistered:

Attached: (MPSC State Services Main Examination Syllabus).pdf (199.2 KB) (MPSC State Services Main Examination paper 1).pdf (816.1 KB)
Sashwat 09:22 AM March 7th, 2014
here I am giving you question paper for state service preliminary examination organizes by Maharashtra public service commission in PDF file with it so you can get it easily. ..

some questions are given below :
Which of the following plays were written by Harshavardhan ?
(i) Priyadarsika (ii) Ratanavali (iii) Nagananda
Answer options :
(1) 0) only (2) (i) and (ii) only
(3) (ii) and (iii) only (4) All the three

Who has rejected the 'Safety Valve Theory' about the foundation of the Congress calling it
the 'myth' ?
(1) A. 0 . Hume (2) A. R. Desai (3) Tarachand (4) Bipan Chandra

He was given the title of Nizam-ul-Mulk. He was made the Governor of the Deccan. He
founded the Asaf Jahi dynasty. His successors are called the Nizams of Hyderabad. Iden*
him :
(1) Chin Quilich Khan (2) Murshid Quli Khan
(3) Saadat Khan (4) Husain Ali Khan

The Maratha power suffered from certain basic weaknesses which led to its downfall. Which
of the following was not one among them ?
(1) The nature of their political svstem the Marathas alienated the sympathies of other
people.
(2) Their raids into the territories of other rulers made new enemies.
(3) The levies charged by them added to the oppression of the common people, particularly
peasants and traders.
(4) None of the above

Which of the following statements are true about Ajatashatru ?
(a) His name was also Kunika.
(b) He was the last ruler of the Haryanka dynasty.
(c) The first Budhist council was held at Rajgruh during his regime.
(d) He integrated Lichhavi kingdom into Magadh.
Answer options :
(1) (a), (b) and (d) (2) (a), (c) and (4 (3) (4, (b) and (4 (4) (b), (4 and (dl

Arrange the following British trading centres in their chronological order. Choose the
correct answer option.
(i) Calcutta (ii) Sura t (iii) Madras (iv) Bombay
Answer options :
(1) (i), (ii), (iii), (iv) (2) (iv), (i), (iii), (ii)
(3) (ii), (iii), (iv), (i) (4) (ii), (iii), (i), (iv)

Attached: MPSC state service preliminary exam paper.pdf (1.09 MB) MPSC state service preliminary exam paper-1.pdf (1.71 MB)
previous question paper, model paper, aptitude test of assistant loco pilot RRB?
Question paper of Assistant Conservator of Forest MPSC
Old question papers for assistant preliminary exam (MPSC) with the answers?
MPSC paper set
MPSC Question Paper for Civil Engineering
MPSC Question Paper PDF Marathi
MPSC Preliminary Exam Question Paper
MPSC Civil Engineering Question Papers
UGC NET Computer Science Paper III and II Question Paper
MPSC question papers of botany
MPSC Question Paper In Marathi