Re: CCSU Transfer
CCSU Transfer Admissions Guidelines
-CCSU gives admission to students with a college grade point average of a C or better after completing at least 12 or more college-level credits. Higher grade point averages may be required.
-A student must complete a minimum of 30 credits at CCSU in order to earn the University’s bachelor’s degree.
- The university requires Transfer students to submit the following credentials to the Office of Admissions in order to be considered for admission:
- An optional personal essay on a topic of your choice.
- Recommendations letter(s) are optional.
- Application from
- Official transcript(s) from all post-secondary institutions attended
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|CCSU IT jobs|
|Jobs Near CCSU|
|CCSU CT Apartments|
|CCSU Geography Tourism|
|CCSU admissions decision|
|CCSU Admissions Essay|
|CCSU Transfer Students|
|CCSU Admissions Graduate|
|CCSU Transfer Admission|
|CCSU CT employment|
|CCSU EDU Calendar|
|CCSU Edu com|
|CCSU IT Help Desk|
|CCSU Result B. Sc|
|CCSU Result Meerut|
|CCSU CT Graduate|
|CCSU Edu Bookstore|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|