1 2 3
General Topics>SMU Question Paper
Jogesh.gog 01:58 PM January 17th, 2012
Hello sir I am doing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University (SMU). This year I have applied for 1st semester examination and now study time, so for it I am looking for SMU MBA Question Paper. Is it available on SMU website or I need to purchase from books stall? Is there any website from can I download SMU MBA Question Paper free of cost?

Sashwat 11:06 PM January 29th, 2012
As you have asked for the SMU MBA 1st semester old question paper and I have MB 0022 Sample Questions of SMU MBA Management Process and Organisation Behaviour and question paper of SMU MBA 1st semester part- B. so here I am providing you the papers:
Attached: SMU MBA Question paper Management Process and Organisation Behaviour.doc (49.0 KB)
Subodh Neema 04:48 PM February 15th, 2012
Plz send me smu sample question and answer paper of part 4 (operations). Objective type all possible questions with answer for 4 semester operation (Sikkim Manipal University distance learning)
M.MARTIN ALEX 05:01 PM March 19th, 2012
Gaurav528 06:14 PM March 26th, 2012
Sir, I am B.Sc. IT student in Sikkim Manipal University and my exam is coming next month so for see paper pattern please provide me solved question paper of B.Sc. IT?
vikramvk 07:22 AM July 11th, 2012
Dear sir / madam,

i ve my online exams in next month. i wanted the model q.papers of 1st semester mba. Please send the q.papers to this mail id vikramvk90@gmail.com
ASHA B PATIL 06:52 PM July 16th, 2012
I am going to sit in SMU MBA 2nd semester exam so I want old question papers of it. Is there any website from where I can download the papers? If yes, give me address of the website with procedure of downloading. ashu.s2482@gmail.com
Unregistered 12:22 AM July 21st, 2012
i m the student of mba 1 sem frm sikkim manipal university sir i need solved question papr of all the sub of sem 1 or suggest some link so that i hv find ques easily.

thnx
alihaider 04:09 PM August 19th, 2012
i am student MBA 2nd sem,frm smu so i want to questions model peper 2nd sem 2012 ,please send me this email id alihaider.zaidi@yahoo.in
Unregistered 06:40 PM September 8th, 2012
Dear sir / madam,

i ve my online exams in next month. i wanted the model q.papers of 1st semester mba. Please send the q.papers to this mail id vk5573@gmail.com
1 2 3
previous question paper, model paper, aptitude test of assistant loco pilot RRB?
NSOU PG Bengali Paper 4 Exam Previous Years Question Paper
Indian Economic Service Exam General Economics-Paper II previous years question paper
Kuvempu University BA I Year Economics Paper- I Exam Question Paper
NSOU Post Graduate Commerce Paper 18 Exam Question Paper
Civil Services Exam Commerce and Accountancy Paper I Question Paper
Question Paper for UGC Commerce III Paper
UPSC Mains French (Paper II) Exam Question Paper
Computer Science II Paper Question Paper for ISC board
UGC NET English paper II Solved Question Paper
NET Previous Years Question Paper of Computer Science and Applications (Paper II) Exa
Question paper for IFS Forestry Paper i Exam
Model question paper for NET December General Science Paper I
NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Exam Question Paper
Mumbai University Practical paper for Sem VI question and answer paper
Question Paper for Gujarat SET Mathematical Sciences Paper II Exam
University Grants Commission NET Psychology (Paper III) previous years question paper
NSOU Postgraduate in Bengali Paper 5 Previous Years Question Paper