Dear Sirs / Madam,
I would like to know about Tamilnadu Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2012 exam details,Selection procedures.
Could you please let me know,
Mugunthan kumar Sundaram.
Email Id: email@example.com
Re: exam and syllabus of drug inspector
here I am giving you syllabus for Drug inspector examination organizes by Andhra Pradesh public service commission
GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY 150 Marks 150 Questions. 150 Minutes
SUBJECT (ONE PAPER) 300 Marks 150 Questions 150 Minutes
INTERVIEW (ORAL TEST) 50 Marks
GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their
implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be
expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its
social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development
– Planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
1. Importance of various Pharmacopeas with special reference to Indian Pharmacopoes,
British Pharmacopea, Unites States Pharmacopoea and International Pharmacopoes.
2. Sources of drugs: Plant, Animal, Mineral, Synthetic and Biotechnological drugs.
3. Preparation of Infusions, Decoctions, Tinctures, Solutions, Soft and Dry extracts.
Introduction and classification of various pharmaceutical dosage forms.
4. Various parts of “Prescription” handling of prescriptions preliminary knowledge of
important Latin terms useful in interpretation of prescription and their translation into
5. Posology: Calculation of dosage for infants, children adults and elderly persons. Alcohol
dilutions, Proof spirit, Isotonic solutions, Displacement value.
6. Brief outline of communicable diseases, their causative agents, modes of transmission
and their prevention (Chicken pox, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Filaria, Leprosy, Sexually
transmitted diseases and AIDS).
7. First Aid: Emergency treatment of shock, snake-bites, burns, poisoning and fractures.
8. Classification of microbes their structure and identification. Bacterial growth, nutritional
requirements and staining.
9. Contamination of pharmaceuticals in hospital and community environments by microbes.
10. Sterilization: Definition, types, procedure and testing.
11. Sterilization of materials, equipments and utencils used in hospitals, centralized and
decentralised sterilization. Drug distribution system in hospitals for out-patients and inpatients.
12. Opthalmic preparations: formulations, methods of preparation, containers and evaluation.
13. Collection, processing, storage and evaluation of blood, blood products and plasma –
14. Surgical products: Surgical cotton, surgical guazes, bandages, sutures, ligatures and
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|Syllabus of Drug and Food Inspector Exam|
|UPSC Syllabus for Drug Inspector Exam|
|Drug Inspector exam Syllabus|
|drug inspector / food Inspector exam pattern and criteria|
|UPSC Syllabus for Drug Inspector|
|BPSC drug inspector exam|
|Syllabus for Drug Inspector Exam|
|Provide the Syllabus for Drug Inspector exam|
|drug inspector exam?|
|MPPSC Drug inspector exam syllabus|
|Andhra Pradesh Drug Inspector Exam Syllabus|
|Drug Inspector Exam syllabus|
|Syllabus Of DI Drug Inspector Exams|
|Syllabus for Drug Inspector Examination|
|MP drug inspector exam syllabus|
|Required Syllabus of Drug Inspector Exam?|
|exam pattern and syllabus for drug inspector in andhra pradesh?|
|How to get Syllabus of Drug Inspector exam|
|DI Drug Inspector Exams Procedure, syllabus and schedule|
|Drug Inspector Exam Syllabus|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|