1 2 3
Exams>Jadavpur University MBA
Rajasree 04:47 PM January 13th, 2012
Hello sir I want to do MBA from Jadavpur University. Any body can provide me information about its fee structure? When will the university held entrance exam for MBA admission? From where can students get application form for it?

Abhishek Sinha 04:55 PM March 6th, 2012
Respected Sir,
I am Abhishek Sinha and I have passed my BCA on 2009 from DIATM under WBUT and got 73.5 %. Then i worked for 1yrs and 6 months. I would like to take admission for MBA. Can i get the prospectus and the fee details.
From,
Abhishek Sinha
9062078760
Jayita Das 04:56 PM March 6th, 2012
i have completed my graduation with 55% from calcutta university.current working in government sector and want to persue a DISTANCE LEARNING MBA UNDER JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY IN 2011/2012 . PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURES TO GET ADMITTED to JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY IN A DISTANCE MBA COURSE???????
Raju Kumar Das 04:56 PM March 6th, 2012
1. Is there available in executive MBA? how to admission this section?
2. CAT/ MAT examination is mandatory or not?
I shall be highly obliged if you give the information details.
Date: 05/07/11 Your’s faithfully,
Place: kolkata Raju Kumar Das
phanibhusan mohanta 04:56 PM March 6th, 2012
hello sir,i appearing gradutaion 2011.my native place is odisha.can i take adm.in mba programe in jadavpur university?is any entrance will held?plz suggest& announce the date of entrance exam.
sayan_2691 04:57 PM March 6th, 2012
does Jadavpur University conduct a separate entrance examination for admission to MBA programme? or does it take MAT applicants? what are the varios procedures?
woaat. 05:49 PM September 22nd, 2012
Sir I want to do MBA from JADAVPUR University so please can you give me the fee details of the course and tell me the courses structure?
Gunjan 02:28 PM September 23rd, 2012
As per your requirement I am giving here information about JADAVPUR University MBA program.

Course Structure:
The first two years and the third year first semester (five semester) will comprise of core papers common to all students, while the third year (6th semester) will be the specialization semester (Marketing, Finance, HR, Information & Systems).

Course Fees:
Every candidate selected for admission, will have to pay the following at the time of admission
Admission Fee: Rs. 10,000/-
Library Caution Money Deposit (refundable): Rs. 5,500/-
Subscription for Students Forum: Rs. 5,500/-
Course Fee (for 3 year): Rs. 2, 40,000/-, (at the time of Admission Rs. 1, 40,000/- and the balance Rs. 1, 00,000/- *before the 2nd year 1st Semester)
University Registration Fee: (Only for candidates coming from other Universities): Rs. 25/-
Development Fee: Rs. 14,000/-

* The 2nd Installment has to be paid before the 2nd year 1st semester examination.
Pramilla 04:21 PM March 5th, 2013
Will you please give me the details of the Jadavpur University MBA program???
Kesari 02:16 PM March 7th, 2013
Here are the details of the Jadavpur University MBA program:

Eligibility
The candidate should have completed 10+2+3 with good academic record from any recognized university of India and have to qualify the entrance exam of the university, followed by the personal interview and group discussion.

Duration
2 years

MBA details image

For more details of MBA Here I am attaching a word file

Fees
Admission Fee : Rs. 10,000/-

Logo

For further information please contact to the address given below:

Address

INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATION, BENGAL
Jadavpur University Campus
188,Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Jadavpur
P.O. - Jadavpur University
Kolkata-700 032,
Phone no: (033) 65221556
Fax: (033)2414-6357
Email: ibmnce@cal3.vsnl.net.in

Map

Attached: Jadavpur University MBA.doc (90.0 KB)
1 2 3