Re: SSC JE Exam Sample Paper
You want SSC JE sample paper so I have and I am sharing with you:
Q.1) 10-2 means:
(1) Milli (2) Centi
(3) Micro (4) Deci
Q.2) The chemical formula of sulphuric acid is:
(1) H2SO4 (2) HSO4
(3) HCI (4) H2SO4
Q.3) Who was the first Indian to be crowned “Miss World”?
(1) Aishwarya Rai (2) Priyanka Chopra
(3) Sushmit Sen (4) Reita Faria
Q.4) The first lady ‘Gyanpith’ awardee for excellence in literature was:
(1) Mahasweta Devi (2) Mahadevi Verma
(3) Ashapurna Devi (4) Amrita Pritam
Q.5) By how much per cent must a motorist increase his speed in order to reduce by 20%, the time taken to
cover a certain distance?
(1) 20 (2) 30
(3) 25 (4) 35
Q.6) If CANDLE is EYPBNC, then FLAMES is?
(1) DJYKCQ (2) HNCOGU
(3) HJCKGQ (4) KCHJUA
Q.7) The square root of 0.0081 is:
(1) 0.09 (2) 0.9
(3) 0.91 (4) 0.009
Q.8) Choose correct option in the place of question mark:
2 4 6
18 ? 30
162 196 150
1458 1372 750
(1) 16 (2) 28
(3) 49 (4) 54
Q.9) Under a scheme of investment, the rate of interest is 4% and the interest is compounded threemonthly.
What will be the amount if a man invests Rs. 2000 for 1 year under this scheme?
(1) Rs. 2125.54 (2) Rs. 2081.21
(3) Rs. 2100.25 (4) Rs. 2060
Q.10) In history, how is Zahir-ud-din Muhammad better known?
(1) Akbar (2) Aurangzeb
(3) Babur (4) Shahjahan
Q.11) Ram showed an old man and said “his son is my son’s uncle”. How is the old man related to Ram?
(1) Father (2) Grandfather
(3) Brother (4) Uncle
Q.12) The first Indian Nobel Prize winner was:
(1) Rabindranath Tagore (2) C.V.Raman
Complete question paper is in attached pdf file. Feel free to download it:
(SSC JE Sample Paper)
Re: SSC JE Exam Sample Paper
here I am giving you information about the junior engineer examination organized by the staff selection commission below :
SSC JE examination will be conducted in two stages:
Written Test (500 marks)
Interview ( 100 marks)
(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning
(ii) General Awareness
(iii) General Engineering (Civil and Structural), (Electrical & Mechanical):
Below I am giving you question paper for it ..
1. In 1992 in which amendment the historic Panchayati Raj bill was adopted by the Parliament?
2. Which of the following is not a source of revenue to the village panchayats?
a. House tax
b. Land tax
c. Property tax
d. Vehicle tax
3. Members of the Union Public Service Commission function
a. 60 years
b. 58 years
c. 62 years
d. 65 years
4. The first no confidence motion moved in the Lok Sabha After independence was in the year-
5. The Directive Principles of state policy included in the constitution of India have been inspired by constitution of-
a) U. S. A.
General intelligence & reasoning:
6. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. 11. 3, 7, 13, 21, 31?
7. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. FUGT, HSIR, JQKP?
8. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.13. ACE, GIK, MOQ?
9. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. 169, 144, 121, 100?
10. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. FLU, GMV, HNW, IOX ?
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|IMU CET Exam Sample Paper|
|IMU Entrance Exam Sample Paper|
|IMU CET Entrance Exam Sample Paper|
|Sample Question Paper of PRT exam|
|Sample Paper for all Bank Exam|
|Sample Paper for LIC AAO Exam|
|BBA Entrance Exam Sample Paper|
|VAO exam Sample paper|
|LEET exam Sample paper|
|Sample Paper for SSC Multitasking Exam|
|Sample Paper for RBI Assistants Exam|
|BEL CSE Exam Sample Paper|
|IIT Entrance Exam Sample Paper|
|FMS Exam Sample Question Paper|
|SSC LDC Sample Paper for Exam|
|CET Entrance Exam Sample Paper|
|Sample Paper for CTS Exam|
|CAT Exam Sample Question Paper|
|Sample Paper for IAS Prelim Exam|
|Sample Paper for TET Exam|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|