Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

General Topics>rayalaseema university bed results
Unregistered 11:51 AM May 25th, 2013
I want to know the Rayalaseema University Revaluation Results of B.Ed. Examination, so you can provide me that

SheetalK 03:55 PM May 25th, 2013
As you want to know the Rayalaseema University Revaluation Results of B.Ed. Examination, here you have to follow some steps to get the result.

Firstly go to the official site of Rayalaseema University.

On this page you can find some link in the centre section. Click on the link “Revaluation Results of B.Ed. Supplementary Examination Dec-2012”.

This will directed to new page, which would look like below screen shot.

Address :

Rayalaseema University
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.

Map Location:

Originally Posted by Unregistered:

Unregistered 10:27 AM February 19th, 2014
I am looking to get my B.Ed Revaluation Result of Rayalaseema University. So will you provide me B.Ed Revaluation Result?
Vinodt 10:29 AM February 19th, 2014
As you want to get the B.Ed Revaluation Result of Rayalaseema University, so here I want to inform you that the University announces the B.Ed Revaluation Result.

So you can get the B.Ed Revaluation Result on the official website of the Rayalaseema University.

Here I am providing the procedure that how you will get the B.Ed Revaluation Result.

Firstly you have to visit the homepage of the official website of Rayalaseema University.

On the homepage, you will get the link for Result. The link look like the screen shot:

When you will click on the link, you will get B.Ed Revaluation Result.

JIBON 03:52 PM August 12th, 2015
I want to know the date of b.ed exams of Rayalseema University of the ssession 2014-2015. Me also want to know about NCTE affiliation and University recognition of Venkatratna college of Education and Sri Sainath College of Education, KURNOOL district under Rayalseema university.
Sabyasachi Pandit 06:22 PM October 28th, 2016
Sri Sainath College of Education Yemiganur, Kurnool District is NCTE approved ?
Sabyasachi Pandit 06:23 PM October 28th, 2016
Sri Sainath College of Education Yemiganur, Kurnool District is NCTE approved ??
Rayalaseema University Results
Rayalaseema University Postponed pre Ph.d examinations?
Rayalaseema Children's Academy
Rayalaseema jr. College
Rayalaseema University in UGC
Rayalaseema University Ph.D. Recognized by UGC
Rayalaseema University Kurnool
Rayalaseema University Results Pre Phd
Rayalaseema Institute of Excellence
Rayalaseema university contact details
Rayalaseema University Andhra Pradesh India
Rayalaseema University Phd
MCA in Rayalaseema University?
Rayalaseema University Ph.D. notification in