2014-2015 StudyChaCha

Exams>Tamilnadu teachers education university M.Ed
PARTHIBAN4 06:34 PM January 6th, 2012
I have done BED and want to do M.ED from Tamilnadu teachers Education University so would you please inform me how I can get admission in this program at the university and also tell me what the fee is of the entire course?
Sumit Bhardwaj 11:19 PM January 13th, 2012
Eligibility: A candidate should have B.Ed. degree passed with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.

Admission: A candidate have to qualify the entrance exam for admission.

For more information regarding to the examination, syllabus, subjects here I am attaching the file,.

The Controller of Examinations
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University
Lady Willingdon College Campus,
Kamarajar Salai, Chennai - 600 005.
Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Phone: +91 - 44 – 28447305
E-mail: coe@tnteu.in
Attached: Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University M.Ed..pdf (150.4 KB)
sadiya nasreen 08:39 PM December 21st, 2012
Originally Posted by PARTHIBAN4:
mmuthukumar 05:17 PM June 10th, 2013
I have done b.ed fro this university.i would like to join in m.ed in distance mode.pls help me by giving the details of the course.
Unregistered 04:15 PM March 1st, 2014
I want to get syllabus of M.Ed Program of Tamilnadu Teachers Education University. So will you provide the syllabus to me?
Nilesh 04:34 PM March 1st, 2014
As you want to get syllabus of M.ed Program of Tamilnadu Teachers Education University, so here I am providing the following syllabus:

Tamilnadu Teachers Education University M.Ed Syllabus

Optional Subjects
Group I (Educational Levels)
Pre-Primary and Primary Education
Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
Higher Education
Teacher Education
Vocational and Occupational Education
Non-formal Education
Education for the Gifted
Special Education for the Mentally Challenged

Group II (Technical Specialties)
Curriculum Development
Book Writing
Guidance and Counseling
Educational Management Techniques

SYLLABUS

Education In The International Context

Education and World Hunger
Historical Geographical, Sociological and Philosophical aspects of World Hunger-
Role of F.A.O. in removing World Hunger-Culture- Meaning of poverty in different
nations-Education and Poverty - Tribal and village people.

Population Problem and Education
Population as a World Problem - Magnitude of the Population Problem in
developing and developed countries - Measures of population control - Population
Education.

Education and Racism
Various forms of group prejudice and discrimination, Caste, class, ethnic and racial
groups - study of Racial discrimination with special reference to South Africa - Role
of Education in changing the discriminative attitude.

Ecology and Education
Man, Nature and Eco-system - Role of the Educated in protecting environment.

Extension Education
Mass Higher Education - Open University -Rural and Tribal Education -Role of
Satellite in Education.

Health Education
Various Health schemes in the Government Schools-Health Education
Programmes in India.

Comparative study of Educational patterns in India, U.S.A., U.K., U.S.S.R., and
Japan.

Educational Problems
Autonomy in Education - Examination System - Student Unrest.

Tamilnadu Teachers Education University M.Ed Syllabus

For rest please have a look on the below attached file which is free for you

Contact Details
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University
Lady Willingdon College Campus, Kamarajar Salai,,
Kamarajar Promenade, Naddu Kuppam, Triplicane,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005 ‎
Ph: 044 2844 7305 ‎

Map

Attached: Tamilnadu Teachers Education University M.Ed Syllabus.pdf (80.5 KB)
sandhiya sivakumar 02:27 PM April 16th, 2014
i want M.Ed syllabus program from teachers education board can u plz send me sir/madam
Ranganayaki.V 02:11 PM July 28th, 2014
Unregistered 04:35 PM October 29th, 2014
I am M Ed student Thamilnadu teacher education univercity i want get my syllabus so please send me
Distance Education In Tamilnadu Open University
Tamilnadu Teachers Education University Results
Kannur University - Teachers Education Centre
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Revaluation Results
Alagappa University Distance Education Study Centres In Tamilnadu
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University Revaluation Results
Tamilnadu Teachers Education University Result
Tamilnadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Results
TamilNadu Teachers Education University M.Ed degree Exam Research Methodology and Edu
TamilNadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Degree - Guidance and Counseling Exam Qu
TamilNadu Teachers Education University M.Ed Degree Exam Education in the Internation
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University Result
Tamil nadu teachers education university model question paper
Tamilnadu Teachers Education University Exam Results
Teachers Recruitment Board Tamilnadu Seniority
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University Result Com
Nalanda college of teachers education
Sneham College of Teachers Education