1 2
MBA / Business Schools>Bundelkhand University admit card
coolrenu_g 03:23 PM December 27th, 2011
I am going to appear for Bundelkhand University MED entrance exam in next week and unfortunately I have lost my admit card somewhere so guide me how I can get my duplicate admit card and how much I have to pay for it?

shiwangi singh 09:06 PM December 30th, 2011
When will Bundelkhand University (BU) Jhansi publish annual examination form on its website? Can you send me link from can I download Online Examination Form when the university will publish it?
Sumit Bhardwaj 05:08 PM February 26th, 2012
As you want to get the admit card for CPMT so for your help I am providing you the link for getting the admit card.

bujhansi.org/Forms/Exams/AdmitCard/

To get the admit card enter your roll number and click on next button.
vivek singh mo-8423330208 01:34 PM March 12th, 2012
i want to bundelkhand university anual exam admit card 2012
Educhamp 12:39 PM March 20th, 2012
If you know your Form no. then you can go on the official website of the university and input your form number and can get your Admit card.
If you don’t know your form number then you plz contact to the university, they can help you.
Unregistered 03:40 PM May 17th, 2012
how can i get the entrance eaminaation admit card
Kesari 12:04 PM March 8th, 2013
You want to get admit card to sit in exam of Bundelkhand University so as per my knowledge its exam will held from 1st week of April and as you know that admit is publish is publish almost two or three weeks before of starting of exam so admit card may publish in month of March and it will publish on official site of Bundelkhand University.

Following is screenshot of Bundelkhand University Exam Section.

Bundelkhand University Exam Section

Address:
Bundelkhand University
Jhansi Kanpur Road, National Highway 25,
Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
Ph: 05102 321 158

Map:

Unregistered 02:40 PM June 24th, 2013
I am a student of Bundelkhand University. I need my admit card. Please help me getting my admit card
Shreyansh P 06:59 PM June 24th, 2013
.: To get your admit card from Bundelkhand University’s website, you need to follow some steps.

Firstly you need to go to the official website of Bundelkhand University.

At the top of the webpage, you’ll see some tabs in a brown colored bar.

Among these tabs, 7th tab is named as ‘Examinations’. You need to select this tab and you’ll be directed to a new webpage.

On this page, you’ll see various links. Among these links you’ll see one link named as ‘Download Duplicate Admit card for Examinations 2013’.

You need to click this link and again you will be directed to a new webpage which looks like the image below.

Here you need to fill your unique id, date of birth and select the exam type and click download button.

Contact:
NH 25, Jhansi-Kanpur Road,
Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284128 ‎
Ph: 05102 321 158 ‎

Map location:

Originally Posted by Unregistered:

Unregistered 03:11 PM September 22nd, 2015
I am doing MBA from Bundelkhand University. Recently I have given exam of 2nd semester and got back in 2 subjects. So tell me is the Bundelkhand University published Admit Card for MBA 2nd Semester Back Exam?
1 2