2014-2015 StudyChaCha

General Topics>Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur university result
shyam sunder 04:42 PM December 23rd, 2011
I have appeared for the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University B.Com III year exam so want to know about the result. Do you have any idea when the university will announce the result of the exam and what important information do I need to enter if I download the result from the website?
Sumit Bhardwaj 06:54 PM January 5th, 2012
B.Com-III results were declared on 6.8.2011 and updated on official website on 27.08.2011.
But now its removed from the official website ,still if you want your result you can contact to your university.
Kaushik Maity 11:25 AM May 21st, 2012
Sir I am a student of TILKA Manjhi Bhagalpur University and I am looking for my result of 2011 exam so please can you give me the date of my result and provide me the page where I can download my result?
Educhamp 04:10 PM May 21st, 2012
You are looking for result of 2011 exam but on result page of TILKA Manjhi Bhagalpur University there are only Results of Pre - Ph. D. Exams 2010 is published. 2011 academic year results is not available on result page. Whenever your result will declare you can see result on following link:

tmbu.org/result.asp
himanshu56 11:09 AM June 26th, 2012
I have appeared in examinations of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University and waiting for Phd results. When does the University declare its results? Which is quickest link to get results by roll no. or by name?
Sashwat 05:05 PM June 26th, 2012
You are looking for the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Phd result. The Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Phd exam was held on 14.09.2010. Here I am uploading a file that contains the Phd exam result of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. you can download it from here.
Attached: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Phd result.doc (944.0 KB)
indrajeet kumar 04:28 PM December 15th, 2012
i have appeared B.A part-3 exam from bhagalpur university..with history..at 2011:::so,tell me about my result,,,,please.
Unregistered 05:38 PM December 29th, 2012
My name is puja rani my roll no .4913343 tilkamanjhi university ba part 3
Unregistered 03:57 PM December 31st, 2012
Roll No. 1510560 Part 3 (Hons.)
Md. Kalim uddin 03:03 PM January 3rd, 2013
Roll no. 1410107 tilka manani bhagalpur university part 3.
Kesari 12:32 PM March 7th, 2013
The Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University was established in 12 July 1960.
The University is affiliated by UGC.
The University is accredited by NAAC.

-- Enter to the official website of the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University,
-- click on result option that is give in the notice board section,
-- click on click for details option,
-- click on result option,
-- click on any of your course result,
-- on online result page enter your roll no & then click on go.

The result page looks like the image given below:

Contact:

college.BLS NAUGACHIA
AB TAK RESULT PAKASET NAHI HUWA HA
PLESE AGER AAP DEKHKAr gmail par send kar dain. masumraja00@gmail.com
Bhagalpur Medical College Bhagalpur
Bhagalpur university distance education
Bhagalpur University Bihar Result
Bhagalpur University- Department of Business Administration (M.B.A)
Bhagalpur university Bihar