1 2 3
General Topics>Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University B.Tech distance education
aarcha.143 06:23 PM December 22nd, 2011
I want to take admission in the Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University B Tech so please can you give me the admission procedure of the Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University B Tech and please tell me how I can download the syllabus of Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University B Tech can Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University provide B.Tech through distance mode?

nbniteshbajaj68 06:26 PM January 4th, 2012
I want to do B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University but I did not appear for RPET or AIEEE exam so want to know if there is another way of getting admission in this program.
RACHNA GOYAL 09:20 PM January 8th, 2012
What is the Course Structure of Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University B.TECH? What qualification needed for apply in B.TECH (computer engineering) program at Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University. In which month Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University will publish admission notification for B.tech courses?
Pragati vandana 04:17 PM January 15th, 2012
What Engineering courses are offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through distance education mode?
Sashwat 04:18 PM January 15th, 2012

Civil
Electrical
Computer Science
Electronics & Telecommunication
Unregistered 03:25 PM July 27th, 2012
kishore.miglani@gmail.com 03:09 PM October 4th, 2012
i want b.tech near about punchkula haryana please what is the ex.fee my pnone no. is 9218556573
mahesh from indore 08:15 PM October 11th, 2012
i want to do B Tech from rajeshthan vidhyapith university ,so tell me tha admission prossses and fees starcture ?
Plz tell me ur contect center at indore (M.P)?
Unregistered 12:44 PM October 21st, 2012
Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University B.Tech is not approved by AICTE and it dont have the approval of UGC for offshore campus.
chandani kumari 03:08 PM January 14th, 2013
Originally Posted by aarcha.143:
mujhe iske bare me detail chahiy kyoki mujhe b.tech meadmission lena h.mai diploma pass hu kya ye wo student v kar skte h jo 12th pas h.plz reply de .
1 2 3
Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Distance Education
JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Distance Learning
Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University B Tech IT
B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
Rajasthan Vidyapeeth B.Tech Jamshedpur
Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Distance Education Result
Bharati Vidyapeeth university school of distance education
JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University B tech Distance education