Exams>CEPT Entrance Exam
hrishikesh dutta 01:29 AM December 7th, 2011
I have applied for the CEPT entrance exam 2012 so I want sample papers for preparation of this exam. Can you provide me any link from where I can download the papers and also give me list of some coaching centers for this exam?

anshuman s 09:41 PM January 24th, 2012
CEPT Exam
Hello sir I want to appear in CEPT Exam this year so I want all important dates for this exam. Can you send me it? From where can I get study material for CEPT Exam?
Sahilalimuda 04:34 PM January 31st, 2012
When CEPT conduct his 2012 entrance exam? When its result will declare? how can I take admission CEPT Entrance?
sandeep p 06:04 PM February 18th, 2012
CEPT Ahmedabad
My son is taking admission at CEPT Ahmedabad so I want to know that what is the fee structure of CEPT and how can I get admission form?
Tapan Dey 09:08 PM March 22nd, 2012
I am going to appear for the CEPT entrance exam 2012 so I want previous years’ exam papers because I don’t have idea about the paper pattern of the exam. Can you give me the papers?
akshay kodala 11:22 AM April 12th, 2012
akshay kodala 11:25 AM April 12th, 2012
Drashti 02:20 AM May 12th, 2012
When CEPT entrance exams 2012 will be conducted? When will its result be declared? What is procedure of entrance exams?
Unregistered 01:17 PM March 20th, 2013
Originally Posted by hrishikesh dutta:
DOWNLOAD THE SAMPLE PAPER FOR CIEPT ENTRANCE EXAM
Afgfdhhd gb 11:51 PM April 11th, 2013
Hello sir I want to appear in CEPT Exam for SBST this year so I want all important dates for this exam. Can you send me it? From where can I get study material for CEPT-SBST Exam? email ID-abhisheksharma1920@yahoo.com
CEPT Ahmedabad website