1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>EAMCET colleges rank wise
renu dubey 12:28 AM December 7th, 2011
I am going to apply for EAMCET 2012 so I want rank wise list of colleges which accept score card of this exam?

amita.cho 06:06 PM December 22nd, 2011
EAMCET Top Colleges
Hey guys I have cleared EAMCET examination and want admission in B.ech course so can you provide me list of top engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh which allowed admission on EAMCET score? Can you provide me link from can see the EAMCET Top Colleges rank wise?
Sumit Bhardwaj 02:16 PM January 7th, 2012
EAMCET is an engineering program conducted by Andhra Pradesh state Council Of Higher Education. There are many colleges in Andhra Pradesh which accept the candidates having a particular EAMCET score. Every college has got its different for selecting the candidates on the basis on EAMCET score.

I am attaching a PDF file here in the complete list of all the colleges which accept the EAMCET Score are notified according to the districts of AP. I am sure it will it will help you in selecting a good college.
Attached: EAMCET Affiliated Colleges AP.pdf (48.6 KB)
Rahul Pratik 06:14 PM January 7th, 2012
Here I have some good colleges that are top ranked and accepting EAMCET Rankings

National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NIT-W)
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-H)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU)
University College of Engineering (UCE)-Osmania University
JNTU College of Engineering
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT)
Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Eningeering
Central Institute of Tool Design
Global Institute of Biotechnology
Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College
Sashwat 06:16 PM January 7th, 2012
Renu, for the sake of your interest to know about top ranked colleges, you should not depend on above colleges. Iíve more for you. You must take a glance on following colleges too:-
these are the top colleges according to 2009& 2010

As far as I understand that you are a female guest of us. Thatís why Iím also giving you the list for women colleges. Hope it will surely help you to choose right institution for your bright carrier as well as for future.
Womens colleges:-
1.G.narayanamma-gntw-1997
2.bhoj reddy-brew-1997
3.sridevi-sdew-2001
4.stanely ,nampally-2007
5.Islamia-ISLW
Sayed khalid 03:40 PM January 15th, 2012
Rahul Pratik and Sashwat have already given the list of colleges which provide admission on the basis of the EAMCET score card you can see the list from there.
Zak 07:38 PM June 29th, 2012
Hi, 45735 rank in eamcet. Can I get any good college in hyd surroundings.
Unregistered 08:03 PM June 29th, 2012
i got 58 marks n 32629 rank .can i know which college i get for my marks?
Unregistered 02:47 PM June 30th, 2012
i completed EAMCET 2012 so I want rank wise list of colleges for counsiling
Unregistered 02:09 AM July 2nd, 2012
my marks are 47 and my rank is 52620 i want details for dpharm colleges in hyderabad
1 2 3  ... Last
Rank wise MBA colleges Pune
Rank Wise MCA Colleges Hyderabad
IIT Colleges in India Rank Wise
Rank Wise MBA Colleges Bangalore
Rank Wise List Of IPU Colleges For MCA
EAMCET rank wise engineering colleges in Hyderabad
Colleges for EAMCET Rank