1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>IGNOU B.Com assignments
adheendran 08:59 PM December 3rd, 2011
I am doing B.COM from IGNOU and have to submit the assignments in December 2011 but I have some problem in my assignment so I need help of some previous years’ assignments. Can you provide me the previous years’ assignment or such any website from where I can download the assignment?

Raviranjan Gupta 01:10 AM December 5th, 2011
sir I live in Rajasthan and want to MBA from distance mode. some people suggest me IGNOU offered world class MBA by distance learning for professionals and it has many study center in around in india. So I want know that IGNOU has any Regional Centre of IGNOU in Rajasthan ? If so can you give me IGNOU Contact address and number of Rajasthan Regional Centre?
sikha lekharu 02:27 AM December 6th, 2011
I need the solved assignments of IGNOU B.com program, please tell me from where to get it? I need the assignments for 2011-2012, and need this assignment in Hindi medium. English medium B.com assignments are easily available but I am not able to find the assignment in Hindi medium.
iqra2 09:17 PM December 10th, 2011
I am the student of Ignou and my B.com assignment is not complete please give me the last date of submit the Assignment?
SHILPA.GAID 09:17 PM December 10th, 2011
Can some body provide me the Ignou solved Assignment of B.Com? Which books provide me the help in my Ignou assignment of B.Com?
Sumit Bhardwaj 04:43 PM December 11th, 2011
Dear users

IGNOU offers B.Com in many fields and they are

and all the courses are in Hindi medium and English medium.

We can provide you the TMA of all B.Com. courses but it would be very difficult to list them all. Please let us know your query accurately and in detail we will sure upload them here.
saharan.rajeshk 02:57 AM December 12th, 2011
From where can students download IGNOU B.Com Solved Assignments? Actually my brother is studied B.com from IGNOU, and from few days he felling not well, he can’t concentrate on his study and date of submission of IGNOU B.com Assignments are to closed so we want to adopt shortcut.
yadlagopi1 02:58 AM December 12th, 2011
We know that not fare but we have no choice, so please can you suggest me for few website from can I download IGNOU B.Com Solved Assignments? Thank you.
NARESHCHOUDHARY 11:10 AM December 25th, 2011
aarees 02:10 PM December 28th, 2011
I need the solved assignments of IGNOU B.com program, 2nd Year please tell me from where to get it? I need the assignments for 2011-2012, and need this assignment in English medium B.com. assignments are easily available but I am not able to find the assignment in English medium. (on my ID: aarees2008@yahoo.com)

The List of Subjects are: