Re: AUCET model paper
Here I am sharing the Model Question paper of Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
The Scattering cross section has dimension of
The molecule with the largest X-P-X bond angle is (X=Halogen)
In an irreversible process, the entropy of a system
(a) Remains constant
(d) Becomes infinite
The Great Bath was discovered at
Table 'A' of Companies Act gives
(a) A model minute book
(b) A model form of balance sheet
(c) A model memorandum of association
(d) A model articles of association
(a) Single seller
(b) Many sellers
(c) Few sellers
(d) A few buyers and many sellers.
Rest of the Questions are attached in below file which is free of cost
Directorate of Admissions,
Visakhapatnam - 530 017
Re: AUCET model paper
Here I am providing the Andhra University Common Entrance Test life science exam syllabus which you are looking for .
1. Cell Biology : Ultrastructure of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell, Structure and function of cell organelles.
Cell division Mitosis and Meiosis. Chromosomes structure, Karyotype.
2. Genetics : Mendelian principles, Gene Interaction, Linkage and Crossing over, Sex determination, Sex linkage, Mutations Genic and chromosomal (Structural and numerical); Chromosomal aberrations in humans. Recombination in prokaryotes transformation, conjugation, transduction, sexduction. Extra genomic inheritance.
3. Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering : Structure of eukaryotic gene, DNA and RNA structure, DNA replication in pro and eukaryotes, Transcription and translation in pro and eukaryotes, genetic code. Regulation of gene expression in prokaryotes, Principles of recombinant DNA technology. DNA vectors, Transgenesis. Applications of genetic engineering.
4. Biotechnology : Plant and animal cell culture, cloning, Fermentors types and process, Biopesticides, biofertilizers, Bioremediation, Renewable and non renewable energy resources, Non-conventional fuels.
5. Biomolecules : Carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids, lipids, vitamins and porphyrins. Enzymes classification and mode of action, enzyme assay, enzyme units, enzyme inhibition, enzyme kinetics, Factors regulating enzyme action.
6. Immunology : Types of immunity, cells and organelles of immune system, Antigen antibody reaction. Immunotechniques, Hypersensitivity, Vaccines.
7. Techniques : Microscopy Light and Electron, Centrifugation, Chromatography, Eletrophoresis, Calorimetric and Spectrophotometric techniques, Blotting techniques, PCR, DNA finger printing.
8. Ecology, Environment and Evolution : Theories and evidences of organic evolution, Hardy Weinberg law. Components of an ecosystem, Ecological pyramids, Biogeochemical cycles, Ecological adaptations. Climatic and edaphic and biotic factors. Ecological sucession Hydrosere and xerosere, Natural resources, Biodiversity, current environmental issues, Environmental pollution, Globla warming and climate change.
9. Physiology : Structure and function of liver, kidney and heart, composition of blood, blood types, blood coagulation, Digestion and absorption, Endocrinology, Muscle and Nervous system.
10. Metabolism : Metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, aminoacids and nucleic acids. Biological oxidation and bioenergetics.
11. Animal Science : Biology of invertebrates and chordates, Embryology of chordates, Classification of marine environment Physical and chemical parameters, Marine, estuarine, reservoir and riverine fisheries, Cultivation of fin and shell fish. Culture practices.
12. Plant Science : Classification of cryptogams and phanerogams. General characteristics of taxonomic groups at class and family level Water relations and mineral nutrition of plants, Plant growth regulators, Ethnobotany and medicinal plants, Biology of plant seed, Photosynthesis.
13. Microbiology : Microbes Types, distribution and biology. Isolation and cultivation of bacteria and virus. Staining techniques. Bacterial growth curve, Microbial diseases food and water borne, insect borne, contact diseases in humans. Microbial diseases in plants by bacteria, fungi and virus, Plant microbe interactions.
14. Nutrition : Biological value of proteins, protein malnutrition, disorders, Chemistry and physiological role of vitamins and minerals in living systems.
Answered By StudyChaCha
Request : Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|AUCET 2nd counselling|
|previous question paper, model paper, aptitude test of assistant loco pilot RRB?|
|Download AUCET Biochemistry Exam Question Paper|
|Model question paper for NET December General Science Paper I|
|AUCET m.com model papers|
|AUCET Previous Papers|
|Model paper General Tamil for Group 2 exam and current affairs paper|
|Negative marking in AUCET Exam?|
|CAT model paper|
|AUCET second phase counseling|
|Model Paper of BCA PTU|
|Andhra University Question Papers AUCET|
|RRB Question Paper Model Paper|
|XAT Model Paper|
|Model Paper for VAO|
|AUCET Application form?|
|AUCET Notification Results|
|AUCET Exam Date|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|Share this on...|