1 2
General Topics>Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
narendar.kumar2 08:03 PM December 2nd, 2011
Please give me the address of Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) Delhi? How much recruitment in the Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited? What is the eligibility or selection procedure for its recruitment in the Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited? How to apply for the job in the Fertilizer Corporation of India?

Rahul Pratik 06:09 PM February 7th, 2012
Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) Delhi

Eligibility: Eligibility for various posts is varied.

Recruitment Exam: Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) Delhi conducts Recruitment Exam according to requirement.

Contact Info. :
Chairman & Managing Director
The Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd.
Central Office
A-14, 5th Floor,
PDIL Bhawan,
Sector-1, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA.

Contact person:
Mr. K.L.Rao
Officer on Special Duty
Phone: 91-0120-2530023
FAX : 91-0120-2537613
Swadesh Kumar Mondal 10:56 AM February 22nd, 2012
Dear sir,

I am a Mechanical Engineer, interest to join ferlilizer corp. Please inform me any vacanses for my like job.

My mail id-i)s_mondal27@rediffmail.com ii)s.mondal27@gmail.com and my mob.no-8007571800.

Regards
Swadesh Mondal
Unregistered 07:36 PM October 10th, 2012
[QUOTE=Swadesh Kumar Mondal;41540]Dear sir,

I am a electronics Engineer, interest to join ferlilizer corp. Please inform me any vacanses for my like job.

My mail id-i)arpit0987katiyar@rediffmail.com and my mob.no-9889580361
Ashok kr teotia 04:55 PM December 29th, 2012
Pl provide me the details of posts lying or likely to be vacant during 2012-13
Rajeswari Samantray 02:03 PM February 23rd, 2013
I am a electrical Engineer, interest to join fertilizer corp. Please inform me any vacancy for my like job.

My mail id-i)rajeswrisamantaray@yahoo.in & my mob.no- 09439612809 & 09040189786
Odisha,India
Jay Nath Jyoti 04:24 PM June 7th, 2013
Dear Sir

This is Jay Nath Jyoti. He has just completed M.Sc ICT in agricultural and rural development.He want to do job in Fertilizer Corporation of india.so please give me opportunity in your company

Jay Nath Jyoti
M.Sc(ICT-ARD)
Mobile No 7600421224
truptim23@gmail.com 02:44 PM June 20th, 2013
Dear Sir

This is Trupti subhash mahajan. I have just completed B.tech in chemical.I want to do job in Fertilizer Corporation of india so please give me opportunity in your company.

Trupti S. Mahajan
B.tech chemical
truptim23@gmail.com
08421289715
praveen chourasiya 11:35 AM February 16th, 2014
Sir, my name is praveen and i am pass out mechanical automobile diploma in june 2013.
i want to doing job in your industries fertilizer.please sir give me a chance
Thanks...
Unregistered 12:03 PM February 17th, 2014
whats the use of recruiting candidates already all the fci firms are closed na
almost past 12years
1 2
State Trading Corporation of India Limited STCI
RailTel Corporation of India Limited
Pondicherry Power Corporation Limited job recruitment exam
IRFC Recruitment - Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment
Cement Corporation Of India Limited Jobs
SCIL Jobs Shipping Corporation India Limited
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment
ELCOT Recruitment Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited
Power Trading Corporation of India Limited (PTC)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Ecil(electronics corporation of india limited)- ecit, pune
Cement corporation of India limited Tandur
GSPC Recruitment Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited
Cement corporation of India Limited CCI
State Farms Corporation of India Limited
National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruitment
IMPCL Recruitment Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited
MRVC Recruitment Exams Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited
State Farms Corporation of India Limited (SFCI)