1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>Bharathiar university question papers
annam.antonyra 01:58 PM December 2nd, 2011
I want old question papers of Bharathiar University BSC (IT) please guide me how can I get the papers?

Dr. Rutuja Joshi 12:31 PM December 6th, 2011
Hello sir, I have joined Bharathiar university for B.Sc., I want to know that is there any section on your website from where I can get the old question papers? I am habitual of preparing for the exam on the basis of old question papers and exam pattern. Thanks
Rahul Parik 08:30 PM December 27th, 2011
As you are preparing for the BSC IT exams so for your preparation I am uploading the model question papers. You can download the papers and do your preparation.

Attached: Bharathiar university Question Papers B.Sc. IT.pdf (405.9 KB)
marella.madh 06:14 PM January 4th, 2012
I am a student of Bharathiar University BB.M 3rd year and going to appear in its final exam that’s why I want old question papers and practice books for preparation of this exam so I want you to please provide me such any website from where I can download the question papers and practice books free of cost.
Baba zeelan 09:09 PM January 8th, 2012
I am students of B.sc computer science at Bharathiar university so I want to know that does Bharathiar university published model question paper or previous year question paper for preparation its various examinations? If so then which link of Bharathiar university from I can downloaded B.sc computer science Question Papers?
jagdeep flora 09:47 PM January 8th, 2012
From where can I download the Bharathiar university question papers? What is the pattern of Bharathiar university question papers? Please give me some information about the free download of Bharathiar university question papers?
Laxmi Prasad Baghel 12:05 PM March 20th, 2012
Hiiiii friends, can you provide me previous year MCA 2nd year question paper of Bharathiar University? If yes then please provide me question paper in pdf format?
shabeenab.e 03:38 PM March 23rd, 2012
Sir, I am student of B.Sc. in Computer Science from Bharathiar University so my exam is coming in next month so can you provide me B.Sc. Computer Science 1st year previous year question paper?
Vidhyajai 12:22 PM November 23rd, 2012
Originally Posted by Rahul Parik:
Hi Rahul I am also doing my Bsc it now 1 sem and I want your
Help now. Can u help me by sending the old model question papers.
So that I would prepare for the exams.
My Id is vidhyajayakumar123@gmail.com

praveking 04:12 PM November 20th, 2013
[QUOTE=Vidhyajai;130542]Hi Rahul I am also doing distance education my Bsc cs it now 1 year and I want your
Help now. Can u help me by sending the old model question papers.
So that I would prepare for the exams.
My Id is [email]tmpraveenkumar5@gmail.com
1 2 3  ... Last
Bharathiar University Previous Question Papers
Bharathiar university question papers for bsc
Bharathiar University Question Papers for BCA
Bharathiar University Cpop Mba Question Paper
Bharathiar University Last Year Question Paper
Bharathiar University MBA 1st year Previous years question papers
Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year- Marketing Management Exam Papers
Bharathiar University Distance Education MBA Previous Question Papers
Bharathiar University MBA I Year Old question papers
Bharathiar University, BCA, 4th Sem. Operating Systems Exam Papers
Bharathiar University BCA Data Structures and C Programming Exam Question Papers
Bharathiar University BBA Question Papers
Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam Papers
Bharathiar University MBA 1st year Managerial Economics previous years question paper
Bharathiar University Question Bank
JAIIB question papers on Accounting and Finance previous year question papers
Bharathiar University Question Papers For Mba