1 2
Exams>Berhampur University Distance Education
kamaleshpand 05:33 PM November 30th, 2011
From where can I get Berhampur University Distance Education syllabus for all the courses? What are the courses offered by Berhampur University Distance Education for session 2012? Please give me complete details about MBA and B.Ed. , also I am looking for the study center of Berhampur University?

munesh 10:13 PM December 5th, 2011
When the admission for Berhampur University courses by Distance Education is going to start for session 2012? I have completed B.Com with good percentage and now want to join MBA, please give me the list of study centers of Berhampur University Distance Education courses?
S.YAKUCHARY 05:39 PM December 8th, 2011
How many courses does the Berhampur University offer by Distance Education? Does it offer UG courses in management through Distance Education? I want to know because I am unable to attend the classes regularly. Please reply me fast.
vksmalik82 05:37 PM December 10th, 2011
How many course Berhampur University offered by Distance Education mode? From where I can download or see Berhampur University Distance Education course list? Does Berhampur University conduct entrence exam for admission in its various courses if so then what are the key dates for it?
mauhar sin 04:12 PM January 8th, 2012
Berhampur university faculty
Name the various faculties of Berhampur University? Is there any vacancy in the departments of the university?
Rahul Pratik 02:24 PM January 14th, 2012

Botany
Zoology
Mathematics
Electronics
Pharmacy
Srinath jha 02:44 PM January 14th, 2012
I am looking for the details of PG courses and some information material if it is possible.
Sumit Bhardwaj 02:46 PM January 14th, 2012
Hello friend
Here I have the PG prospectus of Berhampur University, this is of last session. Here I am uploading that for you.
Attached: Berhampur University PG Prospectus.pdf (385.1 KB)
Vishalkumar Solanki 11:43 AM March 20th, 2012
Is Berhampur University offer MBA course through distance education mode? If yes what eligibility require for take admission in MBA course? on which date admission process will start and what is last date for apply for MBA course?
bunty rohilla 07:35 PM March 29th, 2012
Dear Sir I am taking admission in the Berhampur University Distance Education course but I have no idea about the course material so plz…..can you give me the syllabus of Berhampur University Distance Education course?
1 2
Berhampur University Distance Education Centre
Berhampur University Phd
MK University MBA Distance Education
MSW Course in MG University Distance Education
SV University Distance Education MBA
Which University is best for MBA Distance Education
Berhampur university MBA Distance Education
MG University Distance Education
Bharathidasan University Center for Distance Education Bachelor of Education Bed
SMU University Distance Education
Dr MGR University Distance Education Course
MK University Distance Education MBA
Alagappa University - Directorate of Distance Education - Distance Education Study Ce
LPU University Distance Education