1 2 3
General Topics>IGNOU Exam Centre Code
manoj kumar 04:59 PM November 30th, 2011
Can you provide me list of IGNOU exam centre with their code?

pawan gurj 10:58 PM December 1st, 2011
Can somebody give me IGNOU Exam Centre Code list? I am looking for the exam center code for Delhi? What is the possibility of coming the same center which we opted during the examination form submission? Generally I have seen that they assign the examination center near to your residential address them self in spite of the fact that we have filled the examination center far away from that place?
Anurag Prakash Manchekar 04:20 PM December 8th, 2011
I want to do MBA from IGNOU. I live in Alwer Rajsthan and want to know that how many IGNOU Exam centres located in Rajasthan can you provided me list of
IGNOU Exam Centre with their Code state wise?
babita singh 05:51 PM December 8th, 2011
I am going to fill application form for OPENMAT Entrance examination 2012 but I don’t know the code of examination centers so please provide me list of Entrance examination centers with their code.
PANKAJ AHIR 06:50 PM December 8th, 2011
I am live in Bhilwara Rajasthan and going to applied in Diploma in Civil Engineering at IGNOU but I have no idea that how many IGNOU Exam Centre located in Rajasthan and which best for me, from where can I information about IGNOU Exam Centre with their code. Is there any IGNOU Exam Centre in chittorgarh?
venus 01:24 PM December 11th, 2011
Hello friends.. Generally IGNOU consider the option for examination center which you have opted. In case the non availability of seat in that center or not activity of center, IGNOU issues the examination center.. Generally you will get the examination center near to your correspondence center.

IGNOU has assigned the study centers as the examination centers too.. To know the list of examination center just have a look on the code of study center and fill your preferred center.

Pawan you have asked for the examination cetner in Delhi but have not specified that you need for which regional cetner ... Delhi has three zones i.e.
Delhi 1 it has 78 study centers
Dehli 2 : it has 53 study centers
Delhi 3 : It has 34 study centers

Pankaj :: You need the center near to your place, according to me Jaipur center will suit to you. there are about 88 center of IGNOU, please check from the official website that out of these which center suits you. You can get the list from the official website
Unregistered 07:16 PM January 21st, 2012
Dear sir ,

kindly provide the IGNOU exam centre code No in chandigarh

Best regards
Atter singh
Unregistered 04:57 PM March 13th, 2012
[QUOTE=Unregistered;32265]Dear sir ,

kindly provide the IGNOU exam centre code No in gangtok

Best regards
indra kumar rai
priya mishra 12:23 PM March 20th, 2012
Please provide me the examination centre codes in delhi.and my regional centre is Rajghat.I am pursuing DNHE.My mail ID - priyastyle20@gmail.com

With best regards
Priya mishra
amol dnyandev choudhari 05:28 PM March 22nd, 2012
list of exam center under regional center of mumbai
1 2 3
IGNOU exam centre code Bangalore
IGNOU Nagpur Regional Centre Code
IGNOU Exam Centre Delhi
SMU Learning Centre Code
IGNOU Programme Code 555
IGNOU Singapore Code
SMU learning centre code in Delhi
Exam Centre IGNOU