1 2
General Topics>TEZPUR University Entrance Exam
neha181253 03:04 PM November 25th, 2011
I want to apply for the post of Associate Professor at TEZPUR University I have done PHD can I apply for this post? Will the university recruit Associate Professors in upcoming session? How can I apply for this post?

Rahul Pratik 08:17 PM November 28th, 2011
Currently there is only one notification for Faculty in various fields at Tezpur University has rolled out.
I have attached the notification here, have a look and if its of your interest, I would suggest you to contact the university immediately.
Attached: TEZPUR University Faculty Recruitment.jpg (89.8 KB)
PRATIK.BAS 02:08 PM January 9th, 2012
When will Tezpur university conduct entrance exam for admission M. Tech. in information technology? Does the university provided model question paper for its entrance exam on its website? if so then can you provided me link for it?
Rahul Pratik 04:13 PM January 14th, 2012
Originally Posted by PRATIK.BAS:
As you are looking for the Modal question Paper Tezpur university entrance exam Here I am uploading the file For Tezpur university entrance exam Model question paper.
Attached: Tezpur University Entrance Exam Model Question Papers.pdf (395.7 KB)
Prasad Boddu 05:22 PM March 21st, 2012
I have done my B.tech now want to take admission in M.tech at Tezpur University, so can any body tell me that this university conduct own entrance exam or accepted GATE score for M.tech admission? If Tezpur University conduct separates entrance exam, then when notification will be publish by university?
addy4uv 11:06 PM March 22nd, 2012
Please give me the Syllabus for TUEE M-Tech Bioelectronics.
banani dey 02:12 PM February 4th, 2013
i want to know about the entrance exam 2013 for m.a.
Unregistered 04:15 PM March 11th, 2013
what is the date for TUEE-2013 for mtech?
Unregistered 02:12 PM April 24th, 2013
i want to know the last date of submission of form for M.A English in DU
Unregistered 08:06 PM March 25th, 2014
Will you please provide me the admission detail of Tezpur University, Assam??
1 2