1 2 3  ... Last
MBA / Business Schools>Ntruhs.Ap.Nic.In B.Sc Nursing Notification
Trevionk 06:09 PM April 5th, 2013
Can you provide the result of B.Sc. nursing 1st year of Dr.Ntr University Of Health Sciences?

Sumit Bhardwaj 02:04 PM April 6th, 2013
You want to get the result notification of B.Sc. Nursing 1st year of Dr.Ntr University Of Health Sciences. So I want to inform you that you can get the result on the official website of the University.

Now I am suggesting guidelines that how you can get the result on the website. So firstly you have to visit the homepage of the website.

On the homepage, there is a link for results in the left side.

When you will click on link, you will reach on a new page and the page will look like the screen shot.

On this page, there is a link for B.Sc. Nursing 1st year result. So you have to click on the link and download the result.
sornapudi yamuna 03:01 PM June 15th, 2013
hai, sir my name is yamuna iwas completed intermediate so i want to join in bsc mlt in ntr university in vijaya wadw so i want a counciling details and date of counsiling sir
thanking you,
Unregistered 08:06 AM June 22nd, 2013
Plz sendthe admision notification of bsc nursing2013-2014
Unregistered 11:09 AM June 24th, 2013
when started the bsc nusing notification 2013&2014
Unregistered 05:49 PM June 26th, 2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Plz sendthe admision notification of bsc nursing2013-2014
HI SIR my name renuka iwas completed intermediate so i want to join in bsc mlt in ntr university in OU. i want to apply the application but it is not there in the site soplease help me sir
Unregistered 05:52 PM June 26th, 2013
hi sir i want to apply the application form. The form is not available in the sit so pls help me
Thanking you ir,
Unregistered 10:34 PM June 29th, 2013
hai sir my name is zareena,i have completed my intermediate.and i want to join in bsc nursing in any affliated colleges of ntr university.so, can u tell me when will be counselling will be there
blessy maddirala 08:47 PM July 2nd, 2013
Respected sir/mam,
My name is blessy. I need information regarding notificatio of bsc nursing whether the notification has passed or not if so when plz anser me to this number 9393269673.
Thanking you,
Your's obidently,
Blessy.
Hemabhavani.simhadri 10:16 AM July 3rd, 2013
Goodmorning sir/mam,

my name is poornima i completed DMLT and my sister Inter BI.P.C. completed so i can join BSC.MLT, my sister can join BSC.NURSING, so i want information for when will started notification in Vijayawada NTRUHS and when started counciling pls provide details in my email. My email id - poornima.simhadri@gmail.com .

Thanking you sir/mam.