Re: Dr Harisingh Gour University Sagar Private
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is a Central University in Sagar, was founded on 18 July 1946, recognized by UGC. The university also has several affiliated colleges and a distance education wing.
University provides various UG and PG Courses under following departments.
Central Instrumentation Centre
Applied Microbiology & Bio-Technology
Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Department of Economics
Department of English and European Languages
Department of Ethnic Studies
Criminology & Forensic Science
Department of Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology
Department of Hindi
Department of Political Science and Public Administration
Department of Psychology
Department of Sanskrit
Communication & Journalism
Computer Science & Application
Department of History
Ecological & Environmental Sciences
Fine Arts and Performing Arts
Department of Linguistics
Department of Marathi
Department of Philosophy
Department of Sociology and Social Work
Department of Urdu and Persian
Dept. of Commerce
Library and Information Sciences
General & Applied Geography
Industrial & Pharmaceutical Chemistry:
Institute of Distance Education:
Physical Education & Sports
Library & Centers
University Health Center
University Computer Center
University Science & Instrumentation Center
University Information & Communication Technology Center
University Works Department
As you wants syllabus of M.Sc Biotechnology so here I am providing you.
Syllabus of M.Sc Biotechnology
1. Diversity of cell size and shape.
2. Cell theory.
3. Structure of Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cell- isolation and growth of cells.
4. Microscopic Techniques for study of cells.
1. Sub-cellular fractionation and criteria of functional integrity.
2. Cellular organelles-plasma membrane, cell wall, their structural organization.
3. Transport of nutrients, ions and macromolecules across membranes.
4. Cellular energy transactions-role of mitochondria and chloroplast.
1. Cell cycle- molecular events and model systems.
2. Cellular responses to environmental signals in plants and animals- mechanisms of signal transduction.
3. Cell motility- cilia, flagella of eukaryotes and prokaryotes.
4. Biology of cancer.
1. Metabolite pathways and their regulation.
2. Biosynthesis of proteins in Eukaryotic cell, Co-and post-translational modification, intercellular protein traffic.
3. Cellular basis of differentiation and development- mitosis, gametogenesis and fertilization.
4. Development in drosophila and arabidopsis; spatial and temporary regulation of gene expression.
Rest of the syllabus is attached in the below file which is free of cost for you.
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour university Sagar|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour University - Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour university - Department of Applied Geology|
|Dr Harisingh Gour University Sagar Website|
|Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya|
|DR Harisingh Gour University Sagar Result|
|Dr. Harisingh gour university Sagar University|
|Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar|
|Harisingh Gour University B Com|
|Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar University Institute Of Distance Education|
|Dr Harisingh Gour University Sagar B Ed|
|Shri G P V U G College - Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Ghuwara|
|Arts & Commerce College - Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Chindwara|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour University- Faculty of Management Studies|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour University - Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology|
|Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar a central university|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour University Deptt. of Applied Geography|
|Dr. Hari Singh Gour University Sagar Admission|
|Dr Hari Singh Gour university sagar Madhya Pradesh|
|Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar Address|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|