1 2
Exams>Jalandhar Municipal Corporation Recruitment
sanketmaurya5 04:52 PM November 16th, 2011
How many departments does Municipal Corporation, Jalandhar has? I want to file complain so please tell me what is the E- mail id of Municipal Corporation, Jalandhar?

Sumit Bhardwaj 06:07 PM March 11th, 2012
These are the departments of Jalandhar Municipal Corporation:

Water and Sewerage Department
License Department
Building and Roads Department
House Tax Department
Teh Bazaari Department
Horticulture Department
Street Lights Department
Health and Sanitation Department
Town Planning Department
Births and Deaths Department
Fire Brigade Department

Here is the E-Mail ID. You can file complain at the following ID.
E-mail: commissioner.mcj@gmail.com
nitin kansra 08:33 PM November 6th, 2012
dear sir
ase let me
i have done computer degree so please let me know if you have job in MCJ
Manan Gupta 08:14 PM December 13th, 2012
I have done B.Tech graduate in computer science. I'm looking to built my career with you. Is there any vacancy at your place. If there any jobs regarding my studies then please forward me a mail regarding that to my email i.e. mananmanu0007@yahoo.com
Unregistered 12:27 AM February 16th, 2013
Dear Sir
I am Post graduate in mBA and want to a part of this. if there is any vacancy please mail me on abhinavkhanna1989@gmail.com
Rahul Pratik 12:50 PM March 9th, 2013

Jalandhar Municipal Corporation is inviting application for the Suwidha 2013-14.

Here I am attaching files for application form and advertisement for recruitment.

Address:
Commissioner Municipal Corporation, 1st Floor, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Admin Complex, Jalandhar City (Punjab) India Phone : 0181-2227015 Fax : 0181-5053070 e-mail : commissioner.mcj@gmail.com

Complaint Cell: Phone No. : 0181-2242411 E-mail ID : complaints.mcj@gmail.com
Attached: Jalandhar Municipal Corporation Suwidha 2013-14 Advertisement.pdf (885.2 KB) Jalandhar Municipal Corporation Suwidha 2013-14 Application form.pdf (109.4 KB)
Unregistered 01:01 PM March 13th, 2013
Originally Posted by Sumit Bhardwaj:
These are the departments of Jalandhar Municipal Corporation:

Water and Sewerage Department
License Department
Building and Roads Department
House Tax Department
Teh Bazaari Department
Horticulture Department
Street Lights Department
Health and Sanitation Department
Town Planning Department
Births and Deaths Department
Fire Brigade Department

Here is the E-Mail ID. You can file complain at the following ID.
E-mail: commissioner.mcj@gmail.com
Sir I have done graduation and also have computer knowledge and i have 5 yrs experiences in teaching is there any job in Mc for me
neha vashisht 02:21 PM March 20th, 2013
I have done Msc in computer science. I'm looking to built my career with you. Is there any vacancy at your place. If there any jobs regarding my studies then please forward me a mail regarding that to my email i.e.nehavashisht099@yahoo.com
Gunjan 04:24 PM May 6th, 2013
The Municipal Committee Jalandhar was created in 1867 and raised Class – I in 1950 Under the Punjab Municipal Act, 1911. Under the Punjab Municipal Corporation Act, 1976, it was further elevated to Municipal Corporation by Punjab Government on 5 July 1977.

Departments:
The corporation is having the following departments:

Water and Sewerage Department

Water Forms

Birth Entry Application

Death Entry Application

Form to Submit Birth/Death Certificate

MW4/MW7 Tender Form

Tenders:
As on 25th October, 2012 the following tender notifications are available on to the official website of the corporation.

EOI for Appointment of Consultant for Preparation of Detailed Project report for Capping of Garbage Dumped at Waryana
Advertisement for Short Term Tender Notice for Advertisement Rights on Buses
Short Term Tender Notice for Advertisement Rights on Buses
Advertisment for RFP for Monthly Bus Passes for City Buses in Jalandhar
RFP for Monthly Bus Passes for City Buses in Jalandhar

If you want to get information about any of the above tenders then please let me know so that I can provide you the information.

For the latest updates keep visiting the Tenders sections of the official website of the corporation.

Contact Info:
Commissioner
Municipal Corporation,
1st Floor, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Admin Complex,
Jalandhar City (Punjab) India
Phone: 0181-2227015
Fax: 0181-5053070
E-mail: commissioner.mcj@gmail.com
Attached: Water Forms .pdf (68.2 KB) Birth Entry Application.PDF (27.4 KB) Death Entry Application.PDF (27.0 KB) Form to Submit Birth-Death Certificate.pdf (19.9 KB) MW4-MW7 Tender Form.pdf (71.9 KB)
MANISH GUPTA1987 02:08 AM June 24th, 2013
Dear

Kindly advise us where the advertisements related to jobs in Municipal Corporation Jalandhar are published????

Address:

Complaint Cell: Phone No. : 0181-2242411 E-mail ID : complaints.mcj@gmail.com[/QUOTE]
1 2
Recruitment in Guntur Municipal Corporation
Nashik Municipal Corporation Property Tax
Surat Municipal Corporation Jobs Recruitment
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation recruitment
Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Recruitment
Sri Puchalapalli Sundarayya Municipal Corporation
Calcutta Municipal Corporation Recruitment
vacancies in NMC Nashik Municipal Corporation
Aurangabad municipal corporation vacancies?
Municipal Corporation of Vijayawada Jobs
Guntur Municipal Corporation House Tax
Jobs in Vijayawada Municipal Corporation?
need a job in Hyderabad Municipal Corporation?
Amritsar Municipal Corporation
Municipal Corporation High School
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)
Ahmednagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment