2014-2015 StudyChaCha

Exams>MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination
kausha lraj 04:17 PM November 16th, 2011
I want to apply for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination in 2012. From where can I get previous years’ solved question papers for preparation of this exam?
dharmveer singh 12:45 PM November 20th, 2011
Dear concern,

Request to all of you please tell me Delhi police S.I. recruitment.

Thanks & Regards
Dharmveer Singh
+91-9582107273
dharmveersingh1986@yahoo.in
Nishant Tripathi 02:31 PM November 30th, 2011
Sir, I want to know intermediate exam time table thank you sir, my contact number is 9369048912 (nishantant@ymail.com)
kalra 01:36 PM December 6th, 2011
sir,
i would like to know the notification and exam details of delhi police sub inspector 2012
RD R 12:01 AM December 16th, 2011
I want to apply for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination.
Rajkumar Shankar Ambhore 08:36 PM February 27th, 2012
Request to all of you please tell me police Sub Inspector recruitment.
plz send msg.my mobile
Unregistered 04:14 PM March 4th, 2012
can i answer quest paper in english
Rahul Pratik 05:30 PM March 9th, 2012
The MPSC has not published notification for Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination 2012. So keep visiting the official website of MPSC to see notification for this exam.

As you asked for the question papers of Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination and I have paper of its preliminary exam so here I am uploading a file of paper. You can download them from here:
Attached: MPSC Police SI Preliminery Exam Sample Question paper.pdf (705.7 KB)
Shivkanya Gandalwar 03:34 PM March 24th, 2012
sir i want book list of MPSC pre examination
Unregistered 09:07 PM April 3rd, 2012
can u suggest me English reference book for departmental p.s.i exam
Unregistered 09:29 PM April 12th, 2012
I am unable to search Latest PSI Dep. Exam Answer KEY?
Unregistered 11:27 AM April 24th, 2012
when i got answer key PSI prelium april2012 on which web site.
Durga gawai 01:28 PM May 29th, 2012
which date declared , in psi departmental pre.exam 2012 result give me replay my emial id dag00503@gmail.com another m.n.9870181073 please
ankush kulange 06:38 PM August 1st, 2012

my mob. no.9545444116
Unregistered 10:45 AM August 22nd, 2012
Sir , i want booklist to mpsc pre exam and i want depart mpsc qust pepr upto 2012
Unregistered 01:48 AM October 20th, 2012
what is exam the date for maharastra departmently police sub inspctor
sachinpatil 07:48 PM October 25th, 2012
Originally Posted by kausha lraj:
u can purches planer at study circle any branch or at pragati book stall at dadar
Ravi vhanawate 07:47 PM January 19th, 2013
i want to make a STI officer so what i will do
shivajibalame3@gmail.com 10:19 PM January 30th, 2013
mpsc psi departmental exam portion qualification
sachin Tamore 06:22 PM February 16th, 2013
what is exam the date for maharastra departmently police sub inspctor
ramsjadhav77@gmail.com 12:24 PM February 26th, 2013
Please message me depart psi exm 2013 date and seats
ramsjadhav77@gmail.com 12:26 PM February 26th, 2013
Please send me email about dept mpsc exm 2013
ramsjadhav77@gmail.com 12:33 PM February 26th, 2013
Date and how many seats Dept mpsc exam 2013
Unregistered 12:39 AM March 6th, 2013
I am ex servises man i am working with mumbai police 2007 what is a age limit for ex departmetly p m s c exam
vasim1985 02:35 AM March 6th, 2013
What is eligibility criteria for deparmental psi exams of maharashtra police?
My mobile no.9273843816
vijay jadhav 07:42 PM March 16th, 2013
Sir,
I am retired from Army Coprs of Signals on 01 Apr 2007 (Service in the Aarmy 20 years and 03 month) and enrolled in Maharashtra police on 20 Sep 2007 as a police constable, my age is 46 years and I want to appear for departmental PSI Exam, so please let me konow i am eligible for the said exam or not
Unregistered 08:35 PM March 16th, 2013
Date and how many seats Dept mpsc exam 2013
vikram.gulage@gmail.com 05:50 PM April 17th, 2013
i want mumbai police exam question answer key 2013
Atul karale 12:34 PM July 10th, 2013
Deepartmental police sub inspectar silyabus
Unregistered 04:39 PM August 26th, 2013
sir, i want to apply departmentaly PSI exam.. so you can give me the advertisement of these exam........... thank you sir. please massge me my mo no 7350513738
Aakashd 01:21 PM December 21st, 2013
As you are saying that you want to take part in MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination and for it you are looking for question paper for preparation of this exam, so I would like to say that this exam has been conducted in October month 2013 but for your refrence here I am providing its exam notification along with question paper of this exam as on your request:

Contact detail:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
3rd Floor, Bank Of India Building, M. G Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400001 ‎
022 2267 0210 ‎

Attached: MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination notification 2013.pdf (288.9 KB) MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination paper 1.pdf (860.6 KB) MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination 2.pdf (860.6 KB)
Unregistered 10:50 PM January 2nd, 2014
sir i want information for exams and books reefer for departmentally exams and i am 28 years can i applied for this exams
sandesh M Shiwant 10:23 AM June 20th, 2014
Sir I Want Know About Departmental PSI 2014 Exam....
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Examination
U.P. Police Sub Inspector Syllabus
SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Pr
MPSC PSI (Police Sub Inspector) examination Syllabus
TNPSC Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(b)-Fu
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The W
SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Pra
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The In
Procedure to Become a Police Sub Inspector
Criteria for Sub-Inspector of Police
Previous year question papers of Sale Tax inspector preliminary examination of MPSC
Sale Tax inspector preliminary examination of MPSC
Sub Inspector of Police Examination of Andhra Pradesh syllabus
TNPSC Departmental Test for Junior Assistants in the Police Department- Police Standi
MPSC reference book for departmental PSI exam
Sub-Inspector of Police Educational Qualification