1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination
kausha lraj 04:17 PM November 16th, 2011
I want to apply for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination in 2012. From where can I get previous years’ solved question papers for preparation of this exam?

dharmveer singh 12:45 PM November 20th, 2011
Dear concern,

Request to all of you please tell me Delhi police S.I. recruitment.

Thanks & Regards
Dharmveer Singh
+91-9582107273
dharmveersingh1986@yahoo.in
Nishant Tripathi 02:31 PM November 30th, 2011
Sir, I want to know intermediate exam time table thank you sir, my contact number is 9369048912 (nishantant@ymail.com)
kalra 01:36 PM December 6th, 2011
sir,
i would like to know the notification and exam details of delhi police sub inspector 2012
RD R 12:01 AM December 16th, 2011
I want to apply for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination.
Rajkumar Shankar Ambhore 08:36 PM February 27th, 2012
Request to all of you please tell me police Sub Inspector recruitment.
plz send msg.my mobile
Unregistered 04:14 PM March 4th, 2012
can i answer quest paper in english
Rahul Pratik 05:30 PM March 9th, 2012
The MPSC has not published notification for Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination 2012. So keep visiting the official website of MPSC to see notification for this exam.

As you asked for the question papers of Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination and I have paper of its preliminary exam so here I am uploading a file of paper. You can download them from here:
Attached: MPSC Police SI Preliminery Exam Sample Question paper.pdf (705.7 KB)
Shivkanya Gandalwar 03:34 PM March 24th, 2012
sir i want book list of MPSC pre examination
Unregistered 09:07 PM April 3rd, 2012
can u suggest me English reference book for departmental p.s.i exam
1 2 3  ... Last
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Examination
Sub Inspector of Police Examination of Andhra Pradesh syllabus
TNPSC Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(b)-Fu
SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Pra
Required Qualification for MPSC Food Inspector Examination
Previous year question papers of Sale Tax inspector preliminary examination of MPSC
TNPSC Departmental Test for Junior Assistants in the Police Department- Police Standi
Sale Tax inspector preliminary examination of MPSC
U.P. Police Sub Inspector Syllabus
SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Pr
MPSC PSI (Police Sub Inspector) examination Syllabus
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The W
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The In
Procedure to Become a Police Sub Inspector
Criteria for Sub-Inspector of Police
MPSC reference book for departmental PSI exam
Sub-Inspector of Police Educational Qualification