ap ssc guess papers - 2014-2015 StudyChaCha

Go Back   2014-2015 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics




  #1  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:14 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Default ap ssc guess papers

i want to know ap ssc guess papers 2013 for my well study exams are very near can you help me this please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2  
Old March 5th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Kailash Acharyaq
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

My cousin want papers of AP SSC guess so please help me so she can get prepared for exams?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old March 6th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 20,072
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

As you said your cousin need papers of AP SSC guess so for your help we are providing you attachments so that you can click on it then freely download it.


There are previous Year Model Question papers and Important Questions for 2013 SSC (10th Class ) in All Subjects which are as follows:-

Language Paper-I
1st Language Paper-II
2nd Language
English Paper-I
English Paper –II
Math Paper-I
Maths Paper-II
General Science paper – I
General Science Paper –II
Social Studies Paper –I
Social Studies Paper-II
OSSC Main Language Paper- II for Sanskrit/Arabic/Persian and OSSC Vocational Course of Theory Syllabus in Telugu medium and English Medium

If you need any of papers please let me know then I will surely provide you papers so that you can prepare for exam!!!


Good luck…..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AP SSC english paper.pdf (1.29 MB, 217 views)
File Type: pdf AP SSC telugu paper.pdf (606.7 KB, 154 views)
__________________
Answered By StudyChaCha

Request
: Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:43 AM
vibha kothari5
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

Would you give me AP SSC Guess Papers 2013?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Educhamp's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 10,259
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

All the AP SSC of 10th Class Students will Download the previous Year Model Question papers

Important Questions for 2013 SSC (10th Class ) Examinations in All Subjects of
1st Language Paper-I ,
1st Language Paper-II ,
2nd Language ,
English Paper-I ,
English Paper –II ,
Math Paper-I ,
Maths Paper-II ,
General Science paper – I ,
General Science Paper –II ,
Social Studies Paper –I ,
Social Studies Paper-II,
OSSC Main Language Paper- II for Sanskrit/Arabic/Persian and OSSC Vocational Course of Theory Syllabus in Telugu mediam and English Mediam .

I am providing you the SSC class 10th English question paper

This question paper is as follows:


1. Acceleration due to gravity on the surface of the earth is 9.8 m/s2. Acceleration
due to gravity at a height of 6400 km from the surface of the earth is (Radius of
earth is 6400 km) ( )
A) 24.5 m/s2 B) 245 m/s2
C) 2.45 m/s2 D) 0.245 m/s2

2. Ametallic disc is rotating about its axis passing through its centre with an angular
speed 'ω'. Its angular speed at a point in between centre of the disc and edge
of the disc is ( )
ω A) __ B) 2ω C) √

2ω D) ω
2

3. The phase difference between two points of a wave separated by its wave length
is ( )
Π
A) 2ΠRadians B)  Radians
2
Π
C) ΠRadians D)  Radians
4

4. Light source that emits coherrent light is ( )
A) Coolidge tube B) Mercury vapour lamp
C) Laser D) Bunsen burner

I am providing you more attachment PDF file. You can download free from here.

(AP SSC Guess Papers 2013)
__________________
Answered By StudyChaCha

Request
: Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

sir i want ssc question papers that atleast 70-85percent

so,
i request you to send the papers of all subjects in english medium
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

can u send me telugu 2013 secong language paper to my email id nallapushreya@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesari View Post
As you said your cousin need papers of AP SSC guess so for your help we are providing you attachments so that you can click on it then freely download it.


There are previous Year Model Question papers and Important Questions for 2013 SSC (10th Class ) in All Subjects which are as follows:-

Language Paper-I
1st Language Paper-II
2nd Language
English Paper-I
English Paper –II
Math Paper-I
Maths Paper-II
General Science paper – I
General Science Paper –II
Social Studies Paper –I
Social Studies Paper-II
OSSC Main Language Paper- II for Sanskrit/Arabic/Persian and OSSC Vocational Course of Theory Syllabus in Telugu medium and English Medium

If you need any of papers please let me know then I will surely provide you papers so that you can prepare for exam!!!


Good luck…..
can you please send me tenth classguess papers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Post Re: ap ssc 6th class guess papers 2013

sir my bro need ssc 6th class model question papers can u mail to my id eliyas9133@gmail.com plzzzz.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:56 AM
eliyas md
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc 6th class guess papers 2013

sir my sister need ssc 6th class question papers can anybaby mail to my id eliyas9133@gmail.com plzzzzz...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old June 12th, 2013, 03:14 PM
n. satish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

I want to know ap ssc guess papers 2013 for my well study exams are very near can you help me this please

i want Telugu paper plz plz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old June 16th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

plz guess paper of sanskrit of ssc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old December 21st, 2013, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 42,988
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers

As you required for the SSC Guess Papers, here I am uploading a pdf file which contains the same, this is the content of attachment:

19. A Certain manufactures has 75kgs of cashew and 120kg of groundnuts. These are to be mixed in
1kg of packages as follows ,a low grade mixture 250gms of cashew and 750gms of groundnuts,
where as in a high grade mixture 500gms of cashew and 500gms of peanuts. If the profit on the
low grade mixture is Rs 2 per package and that of high grade mixture is Rs 3 per packages. How
many packages of each mixture be made for a Maximum profit?
20. If lmn=1 show that + + =1
21. Find the sum of n terms of the series 0.5+055+0.555+-----------n terms.
22. If (b+c),(c+a) and (a+b) are in H.P show that + + will also be in H.P.

Complete question paper is in the attachment, please click on it…….
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC Guess Papers.pdf (1.46 MB, 40 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old March 8th, 2014, 01:30 PM
udayasree
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post Re: ap ssc guess papers 2014

i want 10th class guess papers of ssc english medium
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old March 26th, 2014, 06:38 PM
purna.teja1619@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers

sir i want hindi ssc guess paper 80%-85%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #16  
Old March 28th, 2014, 01:43 PM
roby
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post Re: ap ssc guess papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadiqalighouse View Post
i want to know ap ssc guess papers 2013 for my well study exams are very near can you help me this please
i want hindi guess papers




yor respectivly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old March 28th, 2014, 01:45 PM
roby
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post Re: ap ssc guess papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadiqalighouse View Post
i want to know ap ssc guess papers 2013 for my well study exams are very near can you help me this please
i want hindi guess papers to get 80-90 above
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #18  
Old April 2nd, 2014, 12:39 AM
Sunny25
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailash Acharyaq View Post
My cousin want papers of AP SSC guess so please help me so she can get prepared for exams?
go to manabadi.co.in and download guess papers frm there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #19  
Old April 4th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers

Re: ap ssc guess papers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowjanya View Post
i want to know ap ssc guess papers 2014 for my well social study exams are very near can you help me this please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #20  
Old April 5th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Educhamp View Post
All the AP SSC of 10th Class Students will Download the previous Year Model Question papers

Important Questions for 2013 SSC (10th Class ) Examinations in All Subjects of
1st Language Paper-I ,
1st Language Paper-II ,
2nd Language ,
English Paper-I ,
English Paper –II ,
Math Paper-I ,
Maths Paper-II ,
General Science paper – I ,
General Science Paper –II ,
Social Studies Paper –I ,
Social Studies Paper-II,
OSSC Main Language Paper- II for Sanskrit/Arabic/Persian and OSSC Vocational Course of Theory Syllabus in Telugu mediam and English Mediam .

I am providing you the SSC class 10th English question paper

This question paper is as follows:


1. Acceleration due to gravity on the surface of the earth is 9.8 m/s2. Acceleration
due to gravity at a height of 6400 km from the surface of the earth is (Radius of
earth is 6400 km) ( )
A) 24.5 m/s2 B) 245 m/s2
C) 2.45 m/s2 D) 0.245 m/s2

2. Ametallic disc is rotating about its axis passing through its centre with an angular
speed 'ω'. Its angular speed at a point in between centre of the disc and edge
of the disc is ( )
ω A) __ B) 2ω C) √

2ω D) ω
2

3. The phase difference between two points of a wave separated by its wave length
is ( )
Π
A) 2ΠRadians B)  Radians
2
Π
C) ΠRadians D)  Radians
4

4. Light source that emits coherrent light is ( )
A) Coolidge tube B) Mercury vapour lamp
C) Laser D) Bunsen burner

I am providing you more attachment PDF file. You can download free from here.

(AP SSC Guess Papers 2013)
i want physics guess question papers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old April 7th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ap ssc guess papers 2013

I want biology guess question paper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #22  
Old September 15th, 2014, 11:23 PM
my name is anil
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

sir
i want mats pepar ssc guess paper 80%-85%questions
plzzzzzzz sir
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Other Discussions related to this topic
Thread
CBSE Guess Papers Class 10 Sa2
UP Board Guess Paper 12th
JAIIB question papers on Accounting and Finance previous year question papers
Tata Consultancy Services placement papers and aptitude question papers
CBSE sample papers, model papers, question papers for class 12
Central Board of Secondary Education guess papers of Biology 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education guess papers of Physics
Guess paper for pandit ravishankar university raipur chhattisgarh
Aptitude question papers and Placement papers of TCS
MP Board Guess Paper of Class 12th
B.A.R.C sample papers and previous year question papers
UP Board Guess Paper Hindi
Up board guess paper class x
DSSSB TGT S.St Guess paper
Mp Board Guess Paper Class 10
Guess Paper MBA for MKUDDE
CBSE Guess Papers Class 12 Physics
Guess paper of 10th class of Punjab education board
guess question for BCOM Part 1 Accounts Honours of Mithila University?
CBSE Guess Papers Class Ix









































Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here



Reply


Share this on...

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Name: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9