Exams>English Typing Lower Result
Unregistered 11:49 AM December 10th, 2012

Rahul Pratik 10:38 AM December 11th, 2012
English Typing Lower exam is held by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combinedly All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification.

Exam has been held on the 21 &28th of October so the result has not been published till now. we will be updating as soon as result will be declared.
Unregistered 09:08 AM February 22nd, 2014
Is the Staff Selection Commission Declare Bi Monthly Typewriting Test result, if yes then please provide here?
Vinodt 09:11 AM February 22nd, 2014
Staff Selection Commission declares Bi Monthly Typewriting Test result on 2nd December, 2013.
Here are some rolls no of pass applicants:

Unregistered 11:19 AM April 15th, 2014
I have given the exam of Lower Division Clerk of typing test in Calcutta High Court so I am waiting for the final results so can you please help me in getting that?
Vinodt 04:08 PM April 15th, 2014
As you want to get the final results of Lower Division Clerk of typing test in Calcutta High Court so here is the information of the same for you:

Some content of the file has been given here:

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:

Contact Details:
Calcutta High Court
Esplanade Row W,
B B D Bagh,
Kolkata,
West Bengal ‎
India

Map Location:

Attached: Final results of Lower Division Clerk of typing test in Calcutta High Court.pdf (195.7 KB)
P SWARAGINI 01:41 PM August 30th, 2014
14014402050 I have given English typing lower exam my result have declared so I want to see my result so can you provide me website there I can download english typing lower result and also provide me what is procedure for download?
l.hemalatha 12:01 PM December 7th, 2014
[tel 14060422041I have given English typing lower exam my result have declared so I want to see my result so can you provide me website there I can download english typing lower result and also provide me what is procedure for download?[/QUOTE]
l.hemalatha 12:03 PM December 7th, 2014
[tel 14060422041 i have given English typing lower exam my result have declared so I want to see my result so can you provide me website there I can download english typing lower result and also provide me what is procedure for download?[/QUOTE]
I.SRIKANTH MUDIRAJ 11:17 AM April 24th, 2015
TYPEWRITNG ENGLISH LOWER GRADE FEB 2015 RESULTS
Typing and Steno Course in Kolkata
Typing Paragraph For SSC Tax Assistant Skill Test
MP Board Hindi Typing Result
MP Board Hindi Typing Exam Result
HP University Result M.A English
HP University Result In English M.A
Hindi typing results MP board
Mp Board Hindi Typing Result July
CISF Head Constable Typing Test Result
CISF Typing Test
Typing speed required for SSC data entry job?
MP Board English Typing Result July