1 2 3
Career and Jobs>Jadavpur university m.tech admission non GATE
Unregistered 11:27 AM December 8th, 2012
I have never gave the GATE exam and now I want to take the admission in the Jadavpur University it is possible then provide me the admission process

Gunjan 03:43 PM December 10th, 2012
You have asked that whether GATE is required to take admission in the Jadavpur University M.Tech course.

Here I want to inform you that this question has already been discussed on our site by the moderators. I am providing you the link from where you can get your required information.

samiranbanerjee 02:08 PM February 5th, 2013
Whether W.B.U.T examination score/or Gate score is essential for admission in M,Tech(computer science), at Jadavpur University ? pl.reply to my mail address:-samiranbanerjee2012@rediffmail.com.
samiranbanerjee 02:11 PM February 5th, 2013
whether W.B.U.T score or Gate score is required to admit M.Tech(Computer science) at jadavpur University for the year 2013?
Unregistered 12:05 PM March 3rd, 2013
if i am interested to admited myself in ju in cse in mtech it is posible to admited in ju without giving gate plz rply my email id.anishjis01@gmail.com.
Amitabha Adhikary 02:40 PM March 6th, 2013
Sir,,i gave gate exam,,if gate result is low then cut off marks,,then how to admitted m.tech in j.u???plz reply my mail: eduamitabha21@gmail.com
Unregistered 06:02 PM March 11th, 2013
plz tell me the complete admission procedure for M Tech in jadavpur university for 2013-14 batch and also the minimum recuirements.
my mail id is: hanifmd786@ymail.com
devi prasada panda 01:05 AM March 16th, 2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
.my name is devi prasada panda.i have continuinig my b.tech in mechanical engineering from Biju Patanayak University and Technology.i am a final year student
Unregistered 12:40 PM March 20th, 2013
please suggest me that how to apply for non-gate exam of Jadavpur university in Civil Engineering stream.
angira das 05:36 PM March 20th, 2013
when will we get the non gate forms for electrical engineering for admission into jadavpur university??
1 2 3
M. Tech. Admission Jadavpur University
Jadavpur University M.Tech Admission Result
Jadavpur University B.Tech
GATE Score for admission in Jadavpur university?
GATE rank / score for Jadavpur University
Jadavpur university in M.tech without GATE score?
M.Tech admission Anna University through GATE
Jadavpur University M.Tech Admission
Jadavpur University Non Gate Admission
Jadavpur University M.Tech course eligibility
Weekend M.Tech Courses offer by Jadavpur University
M tech admission in jadavpur university
Jadavpur University Distance M.Tech Admission
Jadavpur University Part Time M Tech Admission
Jadavpur University M.Tech Admission Test Syllabus
B.Tech in Jadavpur University
M Tech Admission without Gate in Jadavpur University
Admission in M.Tech in Jadavpur Univeresity
Gate score for Agricultural Engineering in Jadavpur University
How can I get chance for M.Tech at Jadavpur University as a non GATE student?