1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>Distance Learning Diploma in Pharmacy
Satyabrata Sarkar 12:42 AM November 7th, 2011
I am working with one chemist shop and now want to do the diploma in Pharmacy. Please guide me by suggesting some institutes that offers diploma in Pharmacy by distance learning mode?

AKIL SAIYAD 01:41 PM November 8th, 2011
MET Institute of Pharmacy was set up in the year 1993 with the two-year Diploma programme in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) accredited by the Directorate of Technical Education. The MET Institute of Pharmacy is sanctioned by the Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi. MET Institute of Pharmacy Diploma programme in Pharmacy specifically planned to create professionals who will make a mark in the pharmaceutical industry. On completion of Diploma programme in Pharmacy the students can get registration as pharmacist and can run their own medical shops. Students who want admission in this program they have must Passing any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics (PCB / PCM) and English
Intermediate examination in Science
10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science, with PCB or PCM
Rahul Pratik 06:37 PM February 7th, 2012
As you want to do Diploma in Pharmacy through distance mode so according to me MET Institute of Distance Learning is a good institute to do Diploma in Pharmacy through distance mode.

Here are the months in which admission for this program starts at the institute:
Last date for admission to first batch: - October
Last date for admission to second batch: - March
Last date for admission to third batch: - May

You can send your completed form to the following address:
MET Institute of Distance Learning,
MET League of Colleges,
Mumbai Educational Trust,
MET Complex, Bandra Reclamation,
Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400 050
shamim dad khan 09:31 PM March 30th, 2012
I am 60 years old W.B. Govt. registered Pharmacist and have a medical shop. I wish to have a diploma in Pharmacy in distance course for my son which should be useful for my shop after migration.

Please let me know in details.

Shamim Dad Khan
Khan Medical Hall
J. K. College Road.
P.O. & Dt. Purulia
W.B.
Mob: 9434112397.
Email: shamimdad@gmail.com.
Unregistered 04:25 PM August 6th, 2012
FOR 10 TH PASS IS IT NOW POSSIBLE TO DO D PHARM ?
Unregistered 03:55 PM August 18th, 2012
no MET INSTITUTE DOESNT PROVIDE DIOSTANCE LEARNING IN DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
Originally Posted by Rahul Pratik:

Last date for admission to first batch: - October
Last date for admission to second batch: - March
Last date for admission to third batch: - May

You can send your completed form to the following address:
MET Institute of Distance Learning,
MET League of Colleges,
Mumbai Educational Trust,
MET Complex, Bandra Reclamation,
Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400 050

Unregistered 11:01 AM September 19th, 2012
I wish to have a diploma in Pharmacy in distance course for open a medical shop.My education eligibility B.A.My age 20 and i am un-employ. Please solve my problem.

Ph: 918293580829
email:nmhaque420@gmail.com
jayesh harale 07:17 PM October 11th, 2012
I am bsc chemistry pass 1999 l want d pharmacy part time addmition
Pls help me or advice
raj kumar shukla 03:46 PM October 14th, 2012
I wish to have a diploma in Pharmacy in distance course for open a medical shop.My education eligibility B.A.My age 30 and i am un-employ. Please solve my problem.

mb-9415001614
raj10610@rediffmail.com
Unregistered 06:33 PM November 6th, 2012
I am running medical shop from 10 years, I have passed 10th std. in English medium, can I do distance d pharma?
1 2 3  ... Last
MBA Distance Learning Diploma Holders
Sikkim Manipal University Distance Learning MBA Prospectus SMU MBA Distance Learning
MBA Distance Learning for Diploma Holders
PG Diploma in Biotechnology in Distance Learning
Institutes offering diploma in financial management through distance learning
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Delhi colleges approve
Colleges of Diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning
Diploma in Labour Welfare distance learning
Distance Learning MBA Courses In Gujarat Harvard MBA Distance Learning
VBSPU accredited distance learning course in either Postgraduate Cert/Diploma?
Top colleges for distance learning MBA in India top MBA distance learning
SMU Distance Learning MBA Eligibility MBA Distance Learning South Africa
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Uttar Pradesh colleges
Colleges of Diploma in Mining Engineering through distance learning
CIEFL distance learning and diploma courses
want to attend in civil engineering diploma distance learning
Universities for Distance Learning Diploma Courses
Eligibility Diploma Distance Learning Colleges in India
diploma course in gastroenterology online/distance learning
Queen's university MBA Distance Learning MBA Distance Learning Qatar