1 2 3 11  ... Last
General Topics>EIILM UNIVERSITY Enrollment number confusion?
Nirmal De Sarkar 05:33 PM November 4th, 2011
I have admitted in EIILM UNIVERSITY. My Enrollment no is PROV/JUL11/6579 and my roll no.is 82640 semester 1 in B.sc physics. Is my enrollment no correct ? I am confused……… Please mail me.

RAKA 02:14 PM November 17th, 2011
I have registred in eiilm university sikkim.but i am anable to check my enrollment and detail on that website.my enrollment no is prov/1-07-1/66713 r no 145907.plz send me right enrollment no for comformation.thanks...
arun_malik67@yahoo.com 07:06 PM December 4th, 2011
when did the diploma in mehanical engg. couress datesheet will be display on the site and roll no. also. plz its urgent
Unregistered 06:17 PM December 12th, 2011
sir,

i want to know my all results of D.C.E (sem1,sem2,) for EIILM University ,please send to my email address

Enrollment no:- EIILMU/10/F2724

SANJAY (DCE)
Enrollment no:- EIILMU/10/F2724
Unregistered 03:03 PM December 22nd, 2011

I have registred in eiilm university sikkim.but i am anable to check my enrollment and detail on that website.my enrollment no is PROV/JULY11/54544/N132864 .plz send me right enrollment no for comformation.thanks...
RANA RAM 08:30 PM December 24th, 2011
i have registered in eiilm university sikkim.but i am enable to check my enrolment and detail on that website. my enrolment no Re-Reg/JUL/38766 . plz. send me my MBA 1ST &2ND (SEM) result my email address rana2087@gmail.com and my mobile number 09560341811
ANIL SHARMA 06:49 PM December 27th, 2011
I have registred in eiilm university sikkim.but i am anable to check my enrollment and detail on that website.my enrollment no is EIILMU/10/F8490 .plz send me right enrollment no for comformation.thanks...MY CELL NO 07737820068
Unregistered 09:03 AM January 16th, 2012
MY ENROLLMENT NO. IS PROV/JUL11/27205 AND MY ROLL NO.IS 107781 SEMESTER-3 IN DME. I AM UNABLE TO CHECK MY RESULT. PLEASE SEND MY RIGHT ENROLLMENT/ROLL NO.
THANKS,
Unregistered 02:14 PM February 10th, 2012
MY ENROLLMENT NO. IS PROV/JUL11/18799 AND MY ROLL NO.IS D27589 SEMESTER-3 IN BA. I AM UNABLE TO CHECK MY RESULT. PLEASE SEND MY RESULT.
RAJESH KUMAR
THANKS,
Sumit Bhardwaj 02:28 PM February 11th, 2012
The EIILM University has not published examination schedule of diploma program on its official website. So I am providing you a link on which the university publishes examination schedule. You visit the link time to time so that you can get the date sheet, when the university publishes it.

ddl.eiilmuniversity.ac.in/examination-schedule.html
1 2 3 11  ... Last
DDE Student Enrollment No. Of Material Management Students of Annamalai University
EIILM university ITI courses
University Of Rajasthan Enrollment Form For Ph.D
NIOS enrollment number for april Exam?
EIILM University Sikkim
Enrollment no. confirmation in EIILM university?
Courses EIILM University
enrollment verification in Alagappa university distance education?
Is EIILM University UGC & DEC recognised
Government job after BPP + BA from EIILM University
EIILM university result
EIILM university
EIILM University course
EIILM University B.A Course For Government Job
Forgot AFMC application enrollment number, how to check AFMC form has reached or not
EIILM University PGDCA
NIOS enrollment number Confusion?
results of MBA for EIILM University
North Carolina college and university enrollment
Iowa State University Enrollment Statistics