2014-2015 StudyChaCha

General Topics>MPSC Question Paper PDF Marathi
Unregistered 09:18 AM November 19th, 2012
I am taking part in the MPSC junior engineer (Electrical) exam so I want to do some preparation of MPSC junior engineer (Electrical) so I need question paper set in And provide me MPSC Question Paper PDF
Kesari 09:57 AM November 19th, 2012
You are looking for Question paper of junior engineer (Electrical) of MPSC so here I am giving you PDF.
Some contents of PDF is displayed here

Q1 he takes after his father in many ways
Which of of the followings alternatives best explains the meanings of the above under line phrase:-
(a) occupy
(b) resemble
(c) comprehends
(d) carry

Q Delhi is biggest city in India
Which is error in it?
(a) Delhi is
(b) One of the
(c) Biggest city
(d) In India

For more question you can read PDF file which I have attached in it as below:-
Attached: MPSC Question Paper PDF.pdf (603.8 KB)
VAISHALIPAILWAN 01:11 PM August 31st, 2013
STI IAS MANTRALYEEN Q.PAPERS WITH ANSWER MARTHI
dhotemanisha12@Gmail.com 09:26 PM September 18th, 2013
Mala mpsc che question paper pahijet
Unregistered 09:10 AM December 18th, 2013
Aakashd 09:28 AM December 18th, 2013
Here as on your request I am sharing MPSC recruitment exam paper in Marathi language:

For complete paper you can download following attached PDF files

Contact detail:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
3rd Floor, Bank Of India Building, M. G Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400001 ‎
022 2267 0210 ‎

Attached: MPSC Question Paper in Marathi 1.pdf (132.0 KB) MPSC Question Paper in Marathi 2.pdf (1.16 MB)
Unregistered 11:52 AM December 20th, 2013
Can any buddy here provide me the MPSC Preliminary Exam Question Paper???
Aakashd 11:54 AM December 20th, 2013
Here I am sharing the MPSC Preliminary Exam Question Paper with you

Question1. What is the Name of Indian Beauti who has won the crown of Asia Pacific World 2013 in Busan, South Korea?

Question2. Which Bollywood Actress has honored in the House of Commons, London?

Question3. Who is the new corporate vice president of Skype?

Question4. Which chief executive manager and managing director of Birla Sun Life Insurance is now appointed as the CEO and MD?

Question5. Which Airports are declared as the International Airport of India recently?

Question6. Who is the person known for winning the “Soul of India” Award these days?

Rest of the Questions are attached in below file which is free of cot
Attached: MPSC Assistant Preliminary Examination Paper.pdf (841.7 KB)
umesh kakde 09:08 AM March 1st, 2014
[QUOTE=Unregistered;496850]Hello I am going to appear in MPSC recruitment exam so can you tell me from where I can download MPSC Question Paper in Marathi language?[kakdeumesh@ gmail.com]
MPSC Books In Marathi MPSC Books in Marathi & English
MPSC New Syllabus in Marathi
MPSC Notes PDF in Marathi
Question paper of Assistant Conservator of Forest MPSC
MPSC paper set
MPSC Question Paper for Civil Engineering
MPSC Question Paper
MPSC Preliminary Exam Question Paper
MPSC point wise notes for PSI Exam In Marathi
MPSC question papers of botany
MPSC Study Material Marathi Download