1 2 3
Exams>MPSC Assistant Preliminary exam
Mahadev Mukhopa 05:15 PM November 4th, 2011
What is the paper pattern of this exam? What will be the last date for submission of application forms for this exam in 2012? From where can I get information about recruitment notifications for this post published by MPSC?

Mathew Rim 06:52 PM November 4th, 2011
Hello Mahadev
you can get the details about latest notification of MPSC from its official website i.e. mpsc[dot]gov[dot]in

From here you can download the latest notifications, syllabus, test results etc...
surbhi_gudiya 12:27 PM November 24th, 2011
MPSC Assistant Professor Entrance Examination
When will MPSC start selling application form for Assistant Professor Entrance Exam 2012? What will be the structure of this exam? Can I send DD of prescribed application fee in favour of MPSC?
venus 02:22 PM November 27th, 2011
Hello...

Assistant (Direct) Examination 2012 prelim is on 17.06.2012 and the main exam is on 09.09.2012

Cheers
StudyChaCha
arkapupara 06:25 PM January 16th, 2012
Would you please give me the date of Mpsc Assistant Preliminary Exam and please provide me the syllabus of Mpsc Assistant Preliminary Exam? Can you give me the previous year question paper of Mpsc Assistant Preliminary Exam? When Mpsc Assistant Preliminary Exam result will announce?
Sheetal 04:18 PM January 30th, 2012
Hello, I have done Bsc Biotech & MBA- HR. Plz tell me which exam is suitable for me.
sushantdhsl 01:54 PM March 5th, 2012
Hello, I have done B.tech in IT. Plz tell me which exam is suitable for me
sushantdhsl 01:55 PM March 5th, 2012
Hello I have done Btech in IT... Plz tell me which exam is suitable for me.
sulbha 06:16 PM March 8th, 2012
Respected sir, i m BAMS graduate & also done my PG Dip. in Hospital Management i wud like to know for which MPSC & UPSC exam i am eligible for &also wanted to know is there any other competitive exam related to BAMS degree
Unregistered 01:03 PM April 19th, 2012
Originally Posted by venus:
Hello...

Cheers
StudyChaCha

i m BE computer graduate.and i m fresher.. m i eligible for this exam??
1 2 3
MPSC Rajyaseva Preliminary Exam Syllabus
MPSC Question Paper Preliminary Exam
MPSC preliminary syllabus
Previous year question papers of PSI and Assistant exam of MPSC
Old question papers for assistant preliminary exam (MPSC) with the answers?
MPSC Preliminary Exam Question Paper