Re: UPCAT Admission
As you are looking for the admission procedure of UPCAT-Dental here I am giving you its admission procedure as below:-
First you have required to appear in the entrance exam of the medical of Utter Pradesh.
Here I am giving you details of the required documents as below:-
1. High school certificates as proof of date of birth.
2. Marksheet of Xth & XIIth examination.
3. Certificate of the Xth & XIIth examination.
4. Migration certificate
5. Character certificate from school / college last attended.
6. Admit/Allotment card of the UPCAT-DENTAL (2013).
7. Six passport size photographs.
8. Affidavits as mentioned in this brochure.
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|UPCAT Admission Result|
|UPCAT admission test|
|UPCAT dental MDS|
|UPCAT form 1 2|
|UPCAT Form 2|
|UPCAT online registration|
|UPCAT BDS Result|
|UP College Admission Test UPCAT Results|
|UPCAT for MCA|
|UPCAT up Los Banos|
|UPCAT UP Diliman|
|UPCAT Dental BDS|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|