1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>CIF Code SBI
RITU GUPTA 5 03:28 PM November 4th, 2012
Hy Guy’s here I am searching for the State Bank of India Swift Code of Backbay Reclamation Branch so please can you give me the CIF Code and provide me the page where I can download the list of State Bank of India CIF Code?

Rahul Pratik 12:00 PM November 6th, 2012
I am giving the address and swift code details of State Bank of India Swift Code of Backbay Reclamation Branch for your reference. Go through it.

Raheja Chambers, Free press Journal Rd., Nariman Point
Mumbai
Pincode: 400021

Phone: (22) 22049829, 22043237
Swift Code: SBININBB107
IFSC Code: SBIN0001593
Branch Code: 1593
Kesari 04:48 PM February 20th, 2014
State Bank of India is having various branches with their respective SBI branch SWIFT code list.
SWIFT code for SBI stands for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.

Here is the procedure for getting State Bank of India branches SWIFT codes:

-- Go on the official website of the State Bank of India,
-- Here is a option of select services on the left hand side of the page, in this select branch,
-- Now on next page click on “ BRANCH LOCATORS” option that is given on the left hand side of the page,
-- Click on “View Branch Locations” option,
-- On next page fill all required info & then click on search option

That page looks same as the snap shot given below:

rajesh narayan gouda 09:18 PM April 1st, 2014
Originally Posted by RITU GUPTA 5:
So could you please provide CIF code.
V.Neelamegam 03:03 PM October 12th, 2014
Sir my sbi ac no:10828832162 please give me my cif number
V.Neelamegam 03:07 PM October 12th, 2014
Sir my sbi ac no:10828832162 in madurai main branch situated at Tamil Nadu state, Indian country. please give me my cif number sent to my mail id neelathilaga2404@gmail.com and my cell no:8300012713 for the purpose of net banking service
Unregistered 06:01 PM December 3rd, 2014
Sir my sbi ac no:11841487212 please give me my cif number
Unregistered 07:51 PM December 13th, 2014
look for state bank of india cif no?
Unregistered 05:06 PM January 2nd, 2015
i need my cif number having account no is 30841093257. I have checked cif no. on pass book but was not found. my mail id is rgutthe@yahoo.co.in
plzzz mail me fast !!!!
Unregistered 03:19 PM January 7th, 2015
Sir my sbi ac no:31625788365 please give me my cif number
1 2 3  ... Last
Examination Code School Code CBSE
B.Ed Colleges code
syndicate bank swift code code
CBSE School Code and Affiliation Code