1 2
Career and Jobs>Kashmir University B.Ed Exam Date Sheet
miniprem_bang3 08:58 AM November 4th, 2012
I am come here for the Kashmir University B.Ed Exam Date Sheet so please can you give me the date sheet and provide me the page where I can download the date sheet and give me the procedure to download the date sheet?

Kesari 01:03 PM November 4th, 2012
You are want B.Ed. course date sheet of Kashmir University so on official website of Kashmir University and some of other sites there are B.Ed course date sheet is available but it is of year 2011. I am providing you date sheet which you can free download. By this date sheet you can get make idea of next year exam dates.
Attached: Kashmir University B.Ed Exam Date Sheet.pdf (56.1 KB)
Unregistered 07:11 AM November 17th, 2012
Are the examination centers for bed changed to any other place
Unregistered 01:02 PM July 16th, 2013
I am a student of B.ed so wanted to ask when the exams of B.ed starts in August 2013?
hemsagars 10:05 AM August 2nd, 2013
em bahadur 04:10 PM September 27th, 2013
please provide me the date sheet of b ed exam for 2012-2013 of kashmir university
em bahadur 04:14 PM September 27th, 2013
in that case whats my action ,already i have asked for date sheet of b ed exam of kashmir university for 2012-2013
Aakashd 11:52 AM February 6th, 2014
You are want B.Ed. course date sheet of Kashmir University so on official website of Kashmir University and some of other sites there are B.Ed course date sheet is available but it is of year 2013. I am providing you date sheet . By this date sheet you can get make idea of next year exam dates.

Unregistered 12:40 PM April 8th, 2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I have no information regarding my examination and date sheet so please give me the latest information towards B.ed Date sheet
Unregistered 07:28 PM February 24th, 2016
m a student of ku i wanna the revised exam date sheet 2015-2016
1 2
Kashmir University Date Sheet 1st Year
Kashmir University 2nd Year Date Sheet
CCS University Exam Date Sheet
MJP Rohilkhand University Exam Date Sheet
Kashmir University B.Ed Date Sheet
Date Sheet JBT Jammu and Kashmir
CCS University B Ed Exam Date Sheet
CCS university exam date sheet bed
Kashmir B Ed Date Sheet
B ED exam date sheet CCS university
Kashmir University B.Ed Exam Date
HP University date sheet for BA exam
EIILM University Exam Date Sheet
Kumaun University Exam Date Sheet
Date Sheet Kashmir University Kashmir
Kashmir University Date Sheet
Kashmir university distance education exam date
University of Kashmir B.Ed Date Sheet