Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

2018-2019 StudyChaCha
1 2
General Topics>rajsthan Army SGD bharti?
Surya Prakash Sharma 12:56 AM November 2nd, 2011
sir please give me information in rajsthan Army SGD bharti

Surya Prakash Sharma
suryaprakashsharma23@gmail.com

Sashwat 01:59 PM November 2nd, 2011
All unmarried male citizens of India can apply for Indian Army soldier General Duty (NER) exam.

Matriculation or equivalent with Math, science and English as main subject.
Age limit: 16-21 years
Physical standard:
Height 167 cms
Weight 50 kg
chest: 77/82 cm

Selection is based on the written test of candidates the topics of tests are
general Intelligence, mathematical aptitude and general knowledge
SURYA PRAKASH SHARMA 04:47 PM November 4th, 2011
Meri date of birth 01 july 1994 h mene 12th science maths 69.38% s kar li h or m chittorgarh se blong karta hu kya m jhalawar m hone wali army sgd technical post k liye apply kar sakta hu kya plz infor imedatly num 9694115803
Purushotamsoni 11:15 PM February 19th, 2012
Sir , mene 12 th com. 72% ke saat ki hai . Aur meri DOB -26 /Dec./1995 hai . Me army me jana chahta hu . Sir karpya margdarshan de.
Bahadur Singh Rajput 02:56 PM March 21st, 2012
Plz me infomed Army Rally and bharti
Pravin sing 08:04 PM March 26th, 2012
sir please give me information in rajsthan Army SGD bharti
biswajeet kumar chaudhary 05:21 PM June 15th, 2012
sir i want to join indian army and my qualification is 10th pass my persentage is 44.875% so kya mai sanik ke liye try kar sakta hoon kya
Unregistered 08:01 PM December 5th, 2012
When army bhrti held on rajasthan pls inform me 8769181163
souravkumar 06:39 PM February 28th, 2013
Hello sir I am 20 year old and I complet the 12th in 201 and my Physical standard:
Height 176 cms
Weight 62kg
chest: 85/92 cm

I am belong in school catagery and my address is village mother manwal teh
And disst pathankot Post Office bamial and pin code 145027
senu vaishnav 01:57 AM July 15th, 2013
jai hind sar, mai desh ke liye army me jana chahta hu. bod. 15-02-1992, height 166 , weight 55,chest 77
-83, mai dist. barmer rajasthan ka rahne vala hu.sar mai army me Jane ke liye army bahut mehnat kr rha hu. barmar ki barti army ke kisi bi field me hogi to muje inform kar dena. mo.no.7303066208
1 2
Agra open army bharti date
Date of open bharti of army clerk in Hisar
CLARK BHARTI IN INDIAN ARMY