Exams>GATE Previous Question Papers with Solutions for CSE Free Download
mfarook.r 03:04 PM October 17th, 2012
Hello Dear here I am searching for the GATE CSE sample Question Papers so please can you give me the papers and tell me the page where I can download the papers free of cost?

Rahul Pratik 06:34 PM October 17th, 2012
As you are looking for GATE CSE Previous Question Papers so as per your requirement I am uploading GATE CSE sample Question Papers.

Consider the following logical inferences.
I1: If it rains then the cricket match will not be played.
The cricket match was played.
Inference: There was no rain.
I2: If it rains then the cricket match will not be played.
It did not rain.
Inference: The cricket match was played.
Which of the following is TRUE?
(A) Both I1 and I2 are correct inferences
(B) I1 is correct but I2 is not a correct inference
(C) I1 is not correct but I2 is a correct inference
(D) Both I1 and I2 are not correct inferences

For more questions we are providing you a PDF file with it so you can get it easily.
Attached: GATE CSE sample Question Papers.pdf (383.7 KB)
Unregistered 01:30 PM January 23rd, 2013
j.mohamed rafi 02:31 PM February 7th, 2013
previous year question papers with solutions
Unregistered 12:30 AM April 11th, 2013
please send me gate model papers for cse dept
Aakashd 12:55 PM December 17th, 2013
The GATE examination consists of a single test of 3-hour duration that contains 65 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The questions consist of both multiple choice questions (MCQs) and numerical answer type questions.

Here I am providing you pdf files GATE Previous Question Papers with Solutions for CSE Free Download
Attached: GATE Model Question Papers for CSE.pdf (403.7 KB) GATE Answer Key for CSE.pdf (64.0 KB)
Unregistered 08:29 PM January 12th, 2014
plz send gate questions with answers
Pritam KK 04:24 PM January 19th, 2014
I want ans with solution of 2013 CS question paper....
Kesari 04:07 PM January 21st, 2014
You are looking here for GATE 2013 paper of CS with solution so for you i am providing here in pdf mode and here is some question from this pdf:

1. Consider an undirected random graph of eight vertices. The probability that there
is an edge between a pair of vertices is ½. What is the expected number of
unordered cycles of length three?
(A) 1/8 (B) 1 (C) 7 (D) 8
Ans. (C)
Exp:
P(edge)
=
Number of ways we can choose the vertices out of 8 is
3 c 8
(Three edges in each cycle)
Expected number of unordered cycles of length 3 =
C
8 7

× =

2. Which of the following statements is/are TRUE for undirected graphs?
P: Number of odd degree vertices is even.
Q: Sum of degrees of all vertices is even.
(A) P only (B) Q only