MBA / Business Schools>MBA Entrance Exams Papers PDF
rohit.jisir 06:50 PM October 15th, 2012
I am taking part in the MBA Entrance Exams and for that reason I need the Papers of the entrance so please can you give me the Papers and provide me the page where I can download the papers in PDF format?

Sumit Bhardwaj 02:37 PM October 16th, 2012
As you want to get the question paper of the MBA Entrance Exams Papers here I am giving you its paper as given below:-

1. A shop stores x kg of rice. The first customer buys half this amount plus half a kg of rice. The second customer buys half the remaining amount plus half a kg of rice. Then the third customer also buys half the remaining amount plus half a kg of rice. Thereafter, no rice is left in the shop. Which of the following best describes the value of x?
(1) 2 ≤ x ≤ 6 (2) 5 ≤ x ≤ 8 (3) 9 ≤ x ≤ 12 (4) 11≤ x ≤ 14 (5) 13 ≤ x ≤ 18

Directions for Questions 2 and 3: Let f(x) = ax2 + bx + c, where a, b and c are certain constants and a ≠ 0. It is known that f (5) = −3f (2) and that 3 is a root of f(x) = 0.

2. What is the other root of f(x) = 0?
(1) −7
(2) − 4
(3) 2
(4) 6
(5) cannot be determined

3. What is the value of a + b + c?
(1) 9
(2) 14
(3) 13
(4) 37
(5) can not be determined

If you want to get more question and there solution then see given below attachment:-
Attached: MBA Entrance Exams Paper.pdf (731.6 KB)
jashith16 01:11 PM March 11th, 2015
Hi
I am planing for part time MBA Program, can i get the sample question paper to work.
it will help me
Unregistered 12:40 PM March 25th, 2015
i need a previous mba entrance paper with solution
Unregistered 12:43 PM March 25th, 2015
I need a previous mba entrance paper with solution
shalkitrivedy 01:02 PM March 29th, 2015
[QUOTE=Unregistered;739393]i need a previous mba entrance paper with solution[/QUOTE
shalkitrivedy 01:03 PM March 29th, 2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I need a previous mba entrance paper with solution
Yes i want previous year exam paper of mba
Uttarakhand Polytechnic entrance exams sample papers and syllabus
Gk MBA Entrance Exams
Medical Entrance Exams Solved question papers
DM Entrance Exams
Master in physiotherapy entrance exams model papers
Previous years question papers BBA entrance exams
Kerala Medical Entrance Exams Previous years papers
Sample papers of BBA entrance exams
B.Ed Entrance Exams
Previous year question papers of MCA entrance exams free download
M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exams previous year question papers
Sample question papers of English Entrance Exams of Jadavpur University
Entrance exams for BCA
JMI MBA Entrance Exams
JTO Entrance Exams
entrance exams for MBA(PG CET)
Sample papers of MBA Entrance Exams