NITW Branch Change - 2018-2019 StudyChaCha

Go Back   2018-2019 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics

Old February 1st, 2018, 10:49 AM
Posts: n/a
Default NITW Branch Change

I want the Application form for Change of Branch in National Institute of Technology, Warangal so can you provide me?
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2018, 10:51 AM
Educhamp's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 38,280
Default Re: NITW Branch Change

I am providing you the Application form for Change of Branch in National Institute of Technology, Warangal

NIT Warangal Application for Change of Branch

I year II semester B.Tech. (All branches) students for Change of Branch

The application form is herewith enclosed (form is also available with Head of Physics/Chemistry).

Eligibility for applying for change of Branch:

Only those students will be eligible for consideration for a change of branch after the I year II semester, who have

a) have completed all the credits in I year I semester and in I year II semester.

b) obtained a CGPA of not less than 8.0 at the end of the I year II semester in single attempt only.

Students who are repeating I year are not eligible.

Students may enlist up to seven choices of branch in order of preference to which they wish to change over. It will be permissible to alter the choices after the application has been submitted.

Change of branch shall be made strictly on the basis of inter se merit of the applicants. For this purpose, the CGPA obtained at the end of the I year II semester shall be considered. Ties will resolved by All India Rank based on which the admission was given.


National Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology Campus, Warangal, Telangana 506004
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Other Discussions related to this topic
IIT Roorkee Branch Change
IITM Branch Change
Fee Structure For NITW
IIIT Hyderabad Branch Change
SBH NITW Branch Code
Ph D in NITW
NITW PhD Notification
IIT Bombay Branch Change
NITW Clubs
RTU Kota Branch Change
NITW Dispensary
NITW Tenders
IDBI demat address change/Nomination change
Change Branch after 1st Year of Calicut Univ
Procedure to Change B.Tech 2nd year Branch

Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here


Forum Jump

All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 12:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9