1 2
Exams>Kuvempu University MA Results Distance Education
mohamed basher.y 02:43 PM October 6th, 2012
My friend pursuing MA by distance education from Kuvempu University so will you give me information how we can see his result of the Kuvempu University

Sumit Bhardwaj 05:59 PM October 6th, 2012
You want to know process to see DDE MA course result of Kuvempu University so for see its result first you have to click on result link which easily can recognize on left side of home page of university website. Then on next page you have to Select mode of exam, degree, sem/year and have to enter registration number and at last have to click on submit button.

Following snapshot is of Kuvempu University MA result page.

Unregistered 03:47 PM February 10th, 2013
My name is s.g Patmaja Menon my result 2012to2013 ma history
Unregistered 02:42 PM June 21st, 2013
My friend 12 pass art direct ma she can do on age base her age 29
kavita Mahaling Yalagi 09:25 PM September 22nd, 2013
Semister/year 2012 EG7040 I am searching for my result. Please let me know.
Thanking you sir,
Aakashd 04:16 PM December 18th, 2013
As on 16 December 2013 the Kuvempu Open University has not released the MA course result yet, but it will publish on result page very soon, here I am telling you the steps of getting the result page:

• visit the Kuvempu University - Directorate of Distance Education section.
• Now click on the result option.
• The MA result will be made available at this page very soon.
• Keep in touch with this page.
• For your facility here I am uploading the image of the result page, please have a look on it……..

Contact details:
Kuvempu University
Shimoga, Karnataka ‎

Unregistered 03:26 PM January 23rd, 2014
when is MA results to be announced
Unregistered 11:01 AM February 17th, 2014
when will ma final year hindi results will be announced?
rajini bc 11:51 AM February 21st, 2014
ma english result ( my alticket no is eg220002)
rajini bc 11:52 AM February 21st, 2014
ma english result my no is EG220002
1 2
KUVEMPU University Convocation Distance Education
KUVEMPU University of distance education result
Kuvempu University Distance Education Ba Question Papers
Kuvempu University Distance Education Date Sheet
Kuvempu University Distance Education Results BA
Kuvempu University Distance Education Msc Results
Kuvempu University Directorate Of Distance Education Syllabus
MG University Distance Education Results
Kuvempu university directorate of distance education
Kuvempu University - Directorate of Distance Education (KUDDE)
Kuvempu University Shimoga Distance Education Results