1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>Rajasthan board secondary roll number
piyali mukherjee.2 05:46 PM October 4th, 2012
My brother going to take part in the secondary examination from Rajasthan Board, but at yet I can get the roll no for the exam, so will you please provide me the procedure to get the roll no?

Sashwat 04:17 PM October 5th, 2012
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) announced The details of roll number of march 2012 exam. Students can check their roll number detail by school or by students detail. Science arts commerce roll numbers details are uploaded at the official website of Rajasthan board.
But as far as my knowledge at present is not available on the site for the upcoming exam you can contact here for the roll number:

Secretary

Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer

Telephone : 91-145-2420597 Fax : 91-145-2420429
SOHAN.GURJAR. 01:18 PM January 9th, 2013
raj.board sec.school.khawra.2012 2013
Deepak kumar vijay 07:55 AM February 7th, 2013
MY EXAM ROL NO TAKE THEN 2012 2013
Manaju Kumari s/o Aadram 08:09 PM February 8th, 2013
[QUOTE=piyali mukherjee.2;113157]My brother going to take part in the secondary examination from Rajasthan Board, but at yet I can get the roll no for the exam, so will you please provide me
Manaju Kumari s/o Aadram 08:10 PM February 8th, 2013
SAPEEK KHAN 06:48 AM February 14th, 2013
RAJASTHAN BAORD AJMER 10TH CLASS ROLL NO. PLEASE GIVE ME SIR.
mukesh kumer meena 03:45 PM February 19th, 2013
Rajasthan borad ajmer10th class roll;please give me sir
ajeet singh s/o sunehari 11:55 PM February 19th, 2013
please give me my 10 cleass roll no. semester 2012-13 village/post-tighariya;teh.-todabhim,dist.-karauli [raj]
ajeet singh s/o sunehari 12:02 AM February 20th, 2013
1 2 3  ... Last
Lost Roll Number of UGC NET exam: How to get it
Punjab School Education Board 12th Roll Number
Rajasthan Board 12th Roll Number
SBI Result Check Without Roll number
PSEB roll number slip
How to get the Forgot Roll Number?
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan Admission Card
NDA-II Roll Number
PSEB Roll Number Search
How to get NDA roll number?
NET Roll Number
How to Get Duplicate Marksheet of secondary & Higher Secondary of Rajasthan Board of
Need UPSC Exam Roll Number